Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blue.

Every block that isn't corporate or part of the away section has at least a few seats.

Upper south stand has good availability, as does the lower in the corners. North stand good availability too, which is good because the ends will be the best place to view the corner screens.

Obviously they're now putting the screens on the pitch too, but will be interesting to see how the configure those. Will there just be one facing each stand, just in front of the east and west (where the view of the corners is at it's worst), or loads of them in all directions? Also, hope there's no issues with synchronizing all the screens and the audio. Could be a nightmare to engineer all that
This has changed massively now. There were lots of sections in most blocks with good availability, but that's deteriorating quickly. Wouldn't be surprised to see it sell out early tomorrow!

The most annoying thing (for those that want to/can go, anyway) is that there's loads of single seats scattered around the place. I wish there was a way for the club to make sure that this doesn't happen, by bumping people along a few seats so that the spares are together or something, but I realise this is easier said than done

USseglT.png

Lower tiers essentially sold out. Upper tiers have 10-30% still available.

They always do when there's a big group of fans watching the game anywhere. Remember all the cuts to crowds at box parks and other fan zones last year for the world cup?

I was part of the thousands in the crowd at Glastonbury 2010 watching England lose to Germany, and they showed us on TV a few times, and I'm sure they showed the pathetic effort of a few Liverpool fans watching on a screen in front of the Kop for the Champions League final last season

I was part of the thousands in the crowd at Glastonbury 2010 watching England lose to Germany

I was there. I left at the point when at 4-1 down on 71 minutes, Fabio decided to take Defoe off and replace him with Emile Heskey even though he had Crouch on the bench. Heskey had 7 Goals from 62 apps. Crouch had 22 from 42.

Missed the chance to see Slash, Ray Davies, Temper Trap and or The Drums for that shite.

I was there. I left at the point when at 4-1 down on 71 minutes, Fabio decided to take Defoe off and replace him with Emile Heskey even though he had Crouch on the bench. Heskey had 7 Goals from 62 apps. Crouch had 22 from 42.

Missed the chance to see Slash, Ray Davies, Temper Trap and or The Drums for that shite.
I stayed until the end. Never give up :dembelelol:

In reality, there was nobody playing anywhere that I gave a shit about, so thought I may as well

I wanted to go to the stadium to watch the game but it would have just been me and my brother as the old man fjnds it difficult walking for too long and getting to the ground would've been a mare for him. It's sad as this looks like the second best place to watch the final after the actual host stadium.

Enjoy all!

Last edited:
They always do when there's a big group of fans watching the game anywhere. Remember all the cuts to crowds at box parks and other fan zones last year for the world cup?

I was part of the thousands in the crowd at Glastonbury 2010 watching England lose to Germany, and they showed us on TV a few times, and I'm sure they showed the pathetic effort of a few Liverpool fans watching on a screen in front of the Kop for the Champions League final last season

I 'remember' England WC at Glasto '98.

Madness.... Couldn't tell you a thing about the game tho....

I'm just pleased i dont have to wait until August for another sausage roll.
Either way, it's definitely looking like a great turnout considering it's 'just' on screens.

BT sport would be wise to have a camera crew there to film reactions to the game. Will be surreal to see a stadium reacting with an empty pitch.
And to see the pitch fill IF.............................

Ticket sales are going faster than i expected!
Just a bit

Some areas sold out, others just got singles.

I'm watching in the boozer so said I'd get 4 for guys who've never been there before in members sale tomorrow. Might not be possible.

Did someone say that the away section wasnt included in the stadium map? If so, I presume they'll be on sale tomorrow?

Cannot believe how many hotspur+ members there are now

Just a bit

Some areas sold out, others just got singles.

I'm watching in the boozer so said I'd get 4 for guys who've never been there before in members sale tomorrow. Might not be possible.

Did someone say that the away section wasnt included in the stadium map? If so, I presume they'll be on sale tomorrow?

Cannot believe how many hotspur+ members there are now

There are 145k members i think. Mostly OH+

Back
Top Bottom