We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the final with my dad as we may never get this far again. Decided we are gonna get a lot of beer in and watch it at home. Debated going to the ground but figured drinking whenever you like with your loved ones is the best way to watch this game.

However my mate wants to go out and watch it. I said he should go to the social. Listened to a bit of the pod today but not sure where it’s being shown. Anyone know?

Watching the final with my dad as we may never get this far again. Decided we are gonna get a lot of beer in and watch it at home. Debated going to the ground but figured drinking whenever you like with your loved ones is the best way to watch this game.

However my mate wants to go out and watch it. I said he should go to the social. Listened to a bit of the pod today but not sure where it’s being shown. Anyone know?
Exactly this. You are spot on about experiencing this with Family. Weather permitting, I'm turning this into a family/mates BBQ. By the time the game is over I will be either extactic with the win, or too numb to care if it doesn't come off.
COYS.

ohh the whistle blows the cockerel crows and now we're in the game
it's up to you , you lilywhites to play the Tottenham way
oh there's many a team from many a town some big and some are small
but the famous Tottenham Hotspur are the greatest of them all
la la la la la la la la la la

Oh we're marching into Europe in the form of Harry Kane
we've beaten Dortmund, City, Ajax and now we're here in Spain
oh you've never seen anything like it in the present or the past
and as for fucking woolwich you can stick them up your arse
la la la la la la la la la

Ohh we're going to the final with Vertonghen at the back
Sissoko in the middle, Lucas Moura in attack
we're going to win the trophy and we'll all be on our feet
then we'll kick the scousers heads in when meet em in the street
la la la la la la la la la

Vendo cuatro entradas en la mejor zona del estadio de Wanda para ver la final. Envíe un correo electrónico a [email protected].
AccurateCoarseBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

watching this reminds me how it's a minor miracle that we got as far as the knockout stages. With the equally miraculous QF and SF results, I'm praying that we get one more on 1st June.
I get you Mrs P, but these are not miracles, they’re just the results of an extremely good team which doesn’t know when it’s beaten. Their endeavours are strictly earthbound.

Translates as:

I am a scummy Real Madrid fan and I had to do a lot of nasty, depraved things to a lot of sleazy old business men to get some CL tickets, so pardon me for seeking compensation by means of an extortionate sell-on price. Some of these acts were so utterly warped, I need to fund a lifetime of therapy to merely keep the flashbacks at bay.

Email me: [email protected].
(Further requests for other depraved acts in exchange for cash will also be considered....Yes my life is one perverted, deviant purgatorial loop, but it's too late for my soul now.)

ginés. xxx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom