Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless you’ve got the neck muscles of a jelly-fish, the screens should be alright. Maybe I’m blessed being sat at an end, but both screens either side of the south stand are more than viewable, just turn to face it. The guys either side of me aren’t giants anyway.

Yeah, it'll be more of an issue for those at the sides, but usually at least one of them is positioned well enough to have a good view without having to strain too much.

If I lived closer and could get a cheap hotel I'd talk my dad into going, but not happening

Based off the couple of games we've had there so far they'd also run out of everything before the game began.
This is a great point. With people being to drink in their seats and also watch the match in the concourses that means a lot more beer will be drunk and food eaten than usual. All depends on how many tickets they sell I suppose.

This is a great point. With people being to drink in their seats and also watch the match in the concourses that means a lot more beer will be drunk than usual. All depends on how many tickets they sell I suppose.

If this doesn't go to general sale, I would be shocked.

Which in one sense is great, because I can take a bunch of friends to the stadium who wouldn't have a chance for ages otherwise without membership.

They're also big Beavertown fans, so that's beers for the day sorted.

When they used to screen matches at White Hart Lane just the lower part of one stand was open (I forget which one it was, though!). Obviously there will be a lot more interest in this than Southampton away in 1998 or whatever, but I still think they're going to sell nowhere near the capacity of the stadium.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for people heading to Madrid without tickets. The fan zone WON'T be showing the game and will shut at 6pm. Just heard it from Kat Law and Martin Cloake from the Trust, they where on The Last Word On Spurs podcast and said this.

Mental decision if you ask me.

Just a heads up for people heading to Madrid without tickets. The fan zone WON'T be showing the game and will shut at 6pm. Just heard it from Kat Law and Martin Cloake from the Trust, they where on The Last Word On Spurs podcast and said this.

Mental decision if you ask me.
I just don't believe it. Surely the Spanish police will want screens up in the fan zones to avoid fans mixing in the backstreets where they can't be controlled.

Can anyone recommend a good sports bar around the Liverpool Street / Shoreditch / Stratford area?
Stratford has the Football Café. But fuck that. Get on national rail to Northumberland park and go to the high road. Coach & Horses, Antwerp Arms, Brickmakers, Billy Nich. All will be rammed with Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom