Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you reckon he will cost and what do you reckon he's worth?

I don't see the 'magic' in this player, but in Poch we trust ofc.

He's very highly rated - I'd imagine he'd cost upwards of £40,000,000 - but he's probably worth about £30,000,000 or less.

Always wary about signings from Serie A though. Especially younger ones with very little experience.

He's had a fantastic breakout season with Roma, utterly shit piece of business done by Inter to swap him with Nainggolan.

Great close control and a brilliant dribbler, can put in a decent cross too, know of this myth Tripp's shite, he actually finds his teammates in the box.

Still very early days for him as very young but done enough for people to take real notice of him. I've got a couple of Inter supporting mates who are livid they let him go.

He's had a fantastic breakout season with Roma, utterly shit piece of business done by Inter to swap him with Nainggolan.

Great close control and a brilliant dribbler, can put in a decent cross too, know of this myth Tripp's shite, he actually finds his teammates in the box.

Still very early days for him as very young but done enough for people to take real notice of him. I've got a couple of Inter supporting mates who are livid they let him go.

Proper sexy goal.

KeyRespectfulKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Who I think we'll see on the way out:
Trippier, Lamela, Vinnie, Nando, Wanyama, Dier
maybe: Rose

The first looks dead set to move elsewhere and we can still cash in on. the second takes up a spot for homegrown and is injury prone, I have no doubt will try to shift him if we could. Vinnie for obvious reasons. Nando is too old for an expensive contract extension. Dier is done at CM but our CB cadre is too big. Wanyama, not good enough.
As to Rose...that's really up to him.

brace yourself, this is going to be a jumpy summer.

Back
Top Bottom