We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The video of that photo being taken...

You know what I love, that they all turned around so that the Spurs fans above could be in the picture!

Whether it was intentional or not, they could've quite easily have just had the photo done as they were running on the pitch.
It was a touch of class, if intentional, and shows the true unity that now exists between this crop of players and the fans... it's like we really are in the Family photo!!

Talking of which... I've had this going round my head all morning:
We are Fam-i-ly... I've got all my Yiddos with me! ;-)

Moura and Llorente spurs legends forever. Alli had his best half of the season too. Whatever Kane said to them at HT clearly worked. Gotta say from the stands it really showed how much Ajax tired after about 30 mins - same as in 1st leg actually.

We just wanted it so much more in the 2nd half. Went from losing every 50/50 to winning them. Not to say I didn't have a near stroke everytime they attacked. Absolutely buzzing still. Been watching every highlight and fan reaction going.

Jenas & Hoddle proper spurs. Nice to actually have some people in the media who love our great club. :kanegoal:.

P.S. Reckon we can loan Dembele back for the final? Would love to see him embarrass the likes of Henderson and Chewitthead James Milner all match...will have to be MOUSSA instead! :dembelewtf::levystare:

Some of these are fucking great...
My personal favourite...
2371.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom