We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You fucking twat...threatening me on a forum where u can hide behind your fucking keyboard..im allowed my opinion and there were many others who commented exactly the same. How is it that people on here are so aggressive if they don't like your opinion, instead of having a discussion. I am a fucking grown ass man you prick, and unlike you I'm not afraid to be honest and say what I really think..
I do not change how I act because it's a forum unlike gutless pricks like you..i have never threatened anyone on here no matter how dumb there comments, because where I grew up that meant something real and not just words... I'm guessing you didn't grow up somewhere like that did you, where that big mouth would need to be backed up.....i love my club but some of the people on here need to get a grip on things. Football is important but this is just a forum, e.g a place to discuss and vent about our great club with other spurs supporters.. ...........plus your a moron if you believe levy did those stadium designs for any other reason than to make him more money. Yes they are cool touches but they are there for one reason to keep people coming through the doors...if he thought an inflatable fucking stadium would of made more money he would of done that..........
Had enough of this shit....we're in the fucking Champions League Final, nobody has been able to annoy me in any way since Wednesday, yet there are cunts on here giving it all that over fuck all...

Great piece this...some fantastic little details,,,
"The Ajax fans above the media section, disgusted with the goals conceded, threw their beer down upon the unsuspecting journalists. Laptops, phones and people were covered in beer and for one national journalist's MacBook it was game over."

:pochlol:

"The Ajax fans above the media section, disgusted with the goals conceded, threw their beer down upon the unsuspecting journalists. Laptops, phones and people were covered in beer and for one national journalist's MacBook it was game over."

:pochlol:
Praying it was Neil Ashton...

D6HufV8XsAEqudM.jpg:large
The video of that photo being taken...

You fucking twat...threatening me on a forum where u can hide behind your fucking keyboard..im allowed my opinion and there were many others who commented exactly the same. How is it that people on here are so aggressive if they don't like your opinion, instead of having a discussion. I am a fucking grown ass man you prick, and unlike you I'm not afraid to be honest and say what I really think..
I do not change how I act because it's a forum unlike gutless pricks like you..i have never threatened anyone on here no matter how dumb there comments, because where I grew up that meant something real and not just words... I'm guessing you didn't grow up somewhere like that did you, where that big mouth would need to be backed up.....i love my club but some of the people on here need to get a grip on things. Football is important but this is just a forum, e.g a place to discuss and vent about our great club with other spurs supporters.. ...........plus your a moron if you believe levy did those stadium designs for any other reason than to make him more money. Yes they are cool touches but they are there for one reason to keep people coming through the doors...if he thought an inflatable fucking stadium would of made more money he would of done that..........

Wahhhhh..why are people on here so aggressive...wahhhhhh...proceeds to write an expletive filled and grammatically inaccurate post like an entitled, moaning, whinging Woolwich fan.
Just do one 'superfan'.

LMAO...
Calm down, calm down ... are you a scouser by the way? ... you certainly post like a whining scouser you'd fit right in on Rawk ...

If you could learn to read, and looking at most of your posts it's pretty clear you struggle to comprehend what others post, you will see that I never even remotely threatened you ... just quote me where I did

You're just a sad basement dweller who gets his rocks off by criticising highly paid professionals doing a job you can only dream about ... fair enough whatever floats your boat ... but when the entire forum gets pissed off with you don't be so surprised.

If you're a "grown ass man" then let's all pray you haven't procreated, your constant depressing negativity would be unbearable when imposed on children, it's bad enough as an adult having to read your never ending doom and gloom negativity ... than heaven for the ignore button ...

I grew up in Tottenham, have more contacts at the club than you could possibly imagine, and whilst Daniel wouldn't give a fuck what a negative cunt like you thinks, he abhors negativity in every way, shape and form, before dismissing you as an insignificant twat he would tell you that the vast majority of the 'extras' at New White Hart Lane are only there for the benefit of the fans. He could easily have bought the blueprints for any soulless bowl stadium in the world, saved the shareholders 400m and still sold out all the tickets ... if you are, as you constantly keep having to remind us, a real Spurs fan you would know this to be true ... Spurs fans would walk on glass to watch their team play.

As I said thanks Mods for the ignore button, engaging now ....
LMAO of course you know Daniel, and what he really thinks...brilliant.
Well I can read to a very high standard actually I have even read a whole book. Swell the threat bit would be when you suggested I wouldn't come back from Madrid, but as I said you didn't grow up where running your mouth involved actually standing by that mouth but that's ok. Basement dweller lol...most people don't have basements, so I don't hang out in one but I'm guessing your butler collects wine from yours or something. I was not the only one who was posting that way actually, but you clearly seem to only be interested in me which is fine. But to be honest I don't think your mg type you seem a little too sensitive.
Levy or your mate Daniel as you call him on long walks in the park, would never have used a generic bowl design. Which club in the world does that, none..Plus when he sells up it needs all those little extras so he can ring every last penny out of prospective new owners. Clearly you don't have kids, who in their right mind would think that some words on a forum has anything to do with raising children. Don't go down that road, my kids are more important than anything in the world to me..even tottenham......one thing I will agree with is that maybe I should hold my tongue during the match and wait untill its over to vent. I will never trust levy sorry I meant Daniel. But the team deserve support during the match...as I said I'm a grown man and except responsibility for my words and actions, so i will be taking that as some good advice worth thinking about in future matches...

LMAO...

LMAO of course you know Daniel, and what he really thinks...brilliant.
Well I can read to a very high standard actually I have even read a whole book. Swell the threat bit would be when you suggested I wouldn't come back from Madrid, but as I said you didn't grow up where running your mouth involved actually standing by that mouth but that's ok. Basement dweller lol...most people don't have basements, so I don't hang out in one but I'm guessing your butler collects wine from yours or something. I was not the only one who was posting that way actually, but you clearly seem to only be interested in me which is fine. But to be honest I don't think your mg type you seem a little too sensitive.
Levy or your mate Daniel as you call him on long walks in the park, would never have used a generic bowl design. Which club in the world does that, none..Plus when he sells up it needs all those little extras so he can ring every last penny out of prospective new owners. Clearly you don't have kids, who in their right mind would think that some words on a forum has anything to do with raising children. Don't go down that road, my kids are more important than anything in the world to me..even tottenham......one thing I will agree with is that maybe I should hold my tongue during the match and wait untill its over to vent. I will never trust levy sorry I meant Daniel. But the team deserve support during the match...as I said I'm a grown man and except responsibility for my words and actions, so i will be taking that as some good advice worth thinking about in future matches...

Nobody cares about your anti-Levy agenda. Give it a fucking rest because you are boring the vast, vast majority of this forum.

Shut up. You aren't a spurs fan, so quit the pretence.

Had enough of this shit....we're in the fucking Champions League Final, nobody has been able to annoy me in any way since Wednesday, yet there are cunts on here giving it all that over fuck all...
Good post you are right. I have been guilty of this stupidity..........time for a neck to be wound in.......im definately realising how pointless this can become.....consider me told and my neck wound in fully....sometimes it helps to see it in front of you to realise

We all stood actually!
Oh and he called me out first time he spoke.
Something like
"Tonight is a momentous occasion ladies and gentlemen because for the first time in my professional career someone has decided to turn up to my gig wearing a f****** Tottenham shirt."
Cue boos and a few cheers.
I turned round and basked in the glory glory.
"What happened last night? Who gives a s***. Anyway, we're going to have a good time. Except that c***!"
I love you too Noel!
Gotta love Noel! One of my mates just tagged me in a post on Facebook with a link to the video so funny to see this on here

Back
Top Bottom