We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Recorded the match because I was out this evening at a gig. Checked the score after first support act and it was 1-0. After the second support it was 2-0.

Oh well I thought, that’s that. Later, the main act was having some technical issues, so I checked the score, 2-2 with 2 minutes of normal time left. Another song, another check, still 2-2. Ok, I’ll keep checking until it’s over.

Bloody hell, it’s 3-2 and in the 7th minute of injury time! Refresh, refresh, refresh, final score!

Have sat down to watch the match. Ajax have already scored.

Unbelievable scenes in Amsterdam tonight. Something about this season doesnt make sense. Probably the worst we've played under pochettino and yet we keep getting results in these games when typically we would lose. All I can see is llorente and lamela were immense when they came on. Moura 3 finishes were outrageous. What a club. What a feeling. What a night.

Back
Top Bottom