We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My daughter is sleeping in the room above me, so when the goal went in I couldn't scream like I wanted to. So instead all my joy went into movement. I must have looked a right tit and I pulled all sorts of muscles but it was pure joy. What a feeling.
Haha I know the feeling. I was holding my asleep 2 month old when the goal went in!

Remember this from the BBC commentary?

Pochettino said before the game that Spurs could 'win the game in the first minute, or the last minute.' They may have lost it in the fifth minute....

Oh really.....

:pochsmirk:

Ipswich fan and long time lurker in these parts due to my uncle trying as hard as he might to get me to support Spurs by taking me to games at the old WHL from way back to the early 90's until his passing a few years ago. Found even myself shedding a bit of a tear tonight, what a performance from you boys and like the rest of the country (bar the nomads, pikeys & racists) hope you hand those cunts a fuckin good hiding in a few weeks time. TDITD.

lucas-moura2.jpg

Surprised I wasn't dragged off in a white coat for my celebrations, lobbed the controller across the room, dropped down on my knees and screamed, woke up every cunt in the neighbourhood, dogs were barking, burst out into tears immediately, felt like I was going to die from a stroke or heart attack lmao.

Exactly this. Found myself on my knees screaming at the telly. Just totally lost my shit for about 5 minutes.

I think that's the most I've lost my shit since Stalteri scored the third against West Ham 3-2 at their place.

Where are all the mouthy Ajax fans now?! Huh????

Nah credit to their team, they were brilliant but I think they underestimated us a tad and in the end they bottled it, sorry but they did.

Who gives a fuck though?

SPURS
ARE
IN THE
CHAMPIONS
LEAGUE
BLOODY
FINAL!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up, dickhead.

If posters want to rant about players performance during a game then fair enough but when the team pulls it around dont be offended if you are pulled up on it. If people give it, they have to take it.
He doesn’t need to shut up and you are being the dickhead for not accepting it.
Now jog on and revel in the moment.

Back
Top Bottom