We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kbD74eO.png

Surprised I wasn't dragged off in a white coat for my celebrations, lobbed the controller across the room, dropped down on my knees and screamed, woke up every cunt in the neighbourhood, dogs were barking, burst out into tears immediately, felt like I was going to die from a stroke or heart attack lmao.

I'm sure it's already been posted, but fuck it

Eric Di Meco can fuck right off! Saying "No, no, it's not possible." When I said the the french TV hates us and loves Liverpool, I meant it. Fucking Petit as a pundit and other twats as commentators. Fuck them. Fuck all of them.

Coming down from Cloud 9 to Cloud 8, we’ve got a fucking good player in Moura.

We just haven’t seen him playing to his strengths; running on to the ball played behind the defence. It’s tricky because he treads on Harry’s turf. More I see of him, more I think he’s an out and out striker.

He's really not, any more than Salah is, and that's exactly how Poch should use him, as a wide forward in a 433 with Kane central and Son/Pepe/Fekir (god willing) on the right.

Eric Di Meco can fuck right off! Saying "No, no, it's not possible." When I said the the french TV hates us and loves Liverpool, I meant it. Fucking Petit as a pundit and other twats as commentators. Fuck them. Fuck all of them.

I don’t think it translates like that. It’s more him saying ‘unbelievable!! Unbelievable!!’.

Back
Top Bottom