We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't cried for a while and I am not ashamed to admit that tonight I have shed tears. It's been a tough year for my family in many ways, but tonight I felt joy for the first time in a long time.

I fucking love this club so much, even through the tough times, but nights like tonight makes me remember how lucky I am to have THFC in my life.

Me and my 11 year old son hugging and crying together at the final whistle will live with me forever.

Hello fello European Cup finalists!

I missed the fun on here earlier, don't like posting during the game, and then after tons of phone calls and messages.

My poor, poor, fucking heart. And poor wife, who was studying and went to bed with 15 minutes to go. She has to get up at 5:30 tomorrow (she's a postie), and wasn't quite expecting me shrieking and screaming and running about the house like a fucking lunatic at 11 pm (our time).

Holy fucking shit, you Spurs!

I haven't cried for a while and I am not ashamed to admit that tonight I have shed tears. It's been a tough year for my family in many ways, but tonight I felt joy for the first time in a long time.

I fucking love this club so much, even through the tough times, but nights like tonight makes me remember how lucky I am to have THFC in my life.

Me and my 11 year old son hugging and crying together at the final whistle will live with me forever.

Fucking beautiful mate good on ya.

Back
Top Bottom