We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was in the pub with, believe it or not, a gooner & a hammer. Both were absolutely mental when we scored the last goal. Almost as ecstatic as I was. I shit you not. Proper football men (& Spurs ladies of course) enjoy a fantastic spectacle and drama
Good luck next season blade man.
Watched the game in a pub with my 2 uni mates (both Woolwich) and with their friends. I kid you not, I got abused all night long by other cunts in the pub, because I was wearing a Spurs shirt. Being in northern France, there are alot of communities other than french. Everyone was shouting to my ear when Ajax did their flicks and tricks, and when they scored the 2nd goal some cunt decided to put a moroccan Ziyech kit to my face. At that moment I swore that if something more happened, I would fight every bastard in that pub. Anyway, my friends told me to calm down. When we scored the 3rd, even they went berserk and cheered, most likely not because of Spurs, because they hate us, but would like to think because of me getting all that abuse all evening and because they saw that how much this club meant to me. Sometimes, even the worst of the worst can cheer for you when something as magical as this happens.

Did you all also see the camera focusing on the Ajax fan in the stands literally praying for 20+ minutes? The commentators for the American channel pointed it out. Turns out Lucas got the better of it in the end!

No noticeable limping or grimacing from Harry Kane when he ran onto the pitch. Good to go for the final right?
There was a look of slight discomfort as he started running but then the adrenalin kicked in I guess

I think he will take every injection, steroid or whatever to be available for the final

My personal favourite:
Here's the rest of the season so you don't have to watch it:

Tmoro: Valencia 2 Woolwich 0

Sunday: Brighton 1 Man City 0
Liverpool 7 Wolves 0

CL Final: Spuds 0-0 Liverpool (Spuds win on penalties)

Woolwich transfer window: Joe Haribos, Olivier Giroud and Juan Mata on a free. Mustafi made permanent captain.

Directors Cut....

hqdefault.jpg

Playing Cant Smile Without You on repeat. At half time i was saying bring of lucas for Lamela. Im such a clueless cunt and this is literally the best feeling I've ever experienced. Birthday Christmas New Years Eve Coke MDMA LSD rolled into one my god my god my god

Last edited:
No words. This just doesn’t happen to Spurs fans, does it? Football ecstasy. I’ve never felt this before. But I fucking love it. If we now know that feeling, imagine the lads.

Hope not.
Hope they are gutted and I hope it’s hurts them as much as it does me
You know I like you Sammy, but you have been totally discredited in this thread. You’re a serial melt and I’m not going to take any of your footballing opinions seriously from now on. I think you care more about Sammy than you do about Spurs. You’re incapable of reeling it in for even 90 minutes. It’s a sad end to a beautiful friendship. Most of us realise that Spurs don’t owe us a living. Why do you think you’re so different? I’m really disappointed in you. You must never get to join in with the last minute winners crew. You’ve become jaded mate. It’s sad. You’re just another melt these days. You bitched and moaned all through the match today - we won - you fucked off. You’re no better than ArcspacE ArcspacE

Another shit cunt..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom