Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur (26 dec 2012)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich don't play today do they? Wenger didn't look too gutted about it considering they now get a nice little rest right in the middle of the busy Xmas fixture period.

Funny that

37 at home, 47 away - which means the Scum will have roughly the opposite

we're always assured by the football authorities that these things even themselves out over time, and yet they never seem to....
Does that include the games that Woolwich postpone because of the naughty bad tube train staff that want to sit on their arse every time a bank holiday rears its head, do you think that Levy would have postponed our game today if we had of been at home, no, course not. Fuckin pussies.
:vdvdive:

we're always assured by the football authorities that these things even themselves out over time, and yet they never seem to....
I wouldn't sound so skeptical. It's still within the realm of randomness to flip a coin 84 times and get heads only 37 times. 30 times, on the other hand…

Yes, strange how Woolwich always seem to get the breaks all the time.

For example, Spurs have played 7 opening home games to the Premier Season (1 was postponed) to Woolwich's 14, so we're invariably trying to play catch-up.

I wouldn't sound so skeptical. It's still within the realm of randomness to flip a coin 84 times and get heads only 37 times. 30 times, on the other hand…

But it isn't random, the sequence of fixtures are influenced by people - who in my opinion have an inbuilt bias (even if they think they are being fair)

Back
Top Bottom