We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listening to you cunts I don't know why we're even bothering to play the fixture, might as well stay at home and give Ajax the win!

Hey, fuck off. We thought we had a soft spot for your club, turned out we just weren't aware of what arrogant cunts you all are.

Now we do.

:pochsmirk:

Fuck you, fuck Ajax, fuck Bob Marley, fuck Cruyff and fuck your prostitutes.....many many times over!

COYS

That last could be expensive mate

Just was reading some comments here and the urge to create an account was too much. Maybe a bit silly to do so, but whatever :)
Not at all old chap. You and your kinfolk are more than welcome here and you're just as entitled to your view as the next man. I would fight t the death for your right to freedom of thought and freedom of speech, unlike your capitulating, collaberating, spineless countrymen in WW2. I hope we stuff you so hard that your entrails appear out your mouths. Just my opinion old chap.

How many Spurs signed up for your forum this week? (Gen question?)

Meanwhile, how comes most of your lot were nowhere to be see until you had the first leg in the bag?

Whatever this 'friendship' amounts to your lot took a big piss over it with how they behaved last week. Wake up.
A few. And they were treated just normally, not like a piece of shit like over here.

And I tried to sign up here before the first leg, but the site wouldn’t let me

Imagine going on an oppositions forum and getting annoyed that they think they’ll win the game
For the record, I am not annoyed that you think you’re going to win, not the slightest. If I am any annoyed (which I’m not) it is because I get here wanting to talk about football, you know, the purpose of this forum. And all I get are silly insults just because I don’t support the same club as you. That’s just total bullshit to me. But okay, I reckon that’s how it goes here.

A few. And they were treated just normally, not like a piece of shit like over here.

For the record, I am not annoyed that you think you’re going to win, not the slightest. If I am any annoyed (which I’m not) it is because I get here wanting to talk about football, you know, the purpose of this forum. And all I get are silly insults just because I don’t support the same club as you. That’s just total bullshit to me. But okay, I reckon that’s how it goes here.

This is not your average normal forum.. Everyone here is of a special breed.

Believe it or believe it not but we like your club but as you are our next opponents this is how we roll.
After tomorrow we’ll go back to admiring what you have done and liking you again.:adethumbup:

"I get here wanting to talk about football, you know, the purpose of this forum" :dembelelol:

This is not your average normal forum.. Everyone here is of a special breed.

Believe it or believe it not but we like your club but as you are our next opponents this is how we roll.
After tomorrow we’ll go back to admiring what you have done and liking you again.:adethumbup:
I won't.

Back
Top Bottom