Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well said mate. I've also supported them since forever. I remember standing behind Bill Brown watching.

You seem to have missed the point of that post....

It wasn't "yay for me; I've been a fan for a long time"...

mummy mummy wrote: "I will shout for them forever and brush off that pathetic ridicule we get."

Doesn't exactly mesh with the message you're sending out this afternoon, fella.

Yours is more "Yay... We're Tottenham, but what if we get beat?"

....Hardly To Dare Is To Do Is It?

You seem to have missed the point of that post....

It wasn't "yay for me; I've been a fan for a long time"...

mummy mummy wrote: "I will shout for them forever and brush off that pathetic ridicule we get."

Doesn't exactly mesh with the message you're sending out this afternoon, fella.

Yours is more "Yay... We're Tottenham, but what if we get beat?"

....Hardly To Dare Is To Do Is It?
Like you, I'm a die hard Spurs fan who wants the best for the team. Why are we always arguing?

it all comes down to one thing

ZERO FUCKING SIGNINGS. TIME AND TIME AGAIN LEVY REFUSES TO BACK THE MANAGER, REGARDLESS OF WHO THAT MANAGER IS. ANY TIME WE’VE BEEN IN A PIVITOL MOMENT IN OUR HISTORY, LEVY REFUSES TO BACK THE MANAGER. HOW CAN A TOP 4 CLUB ONLY HAVE ONE RECKONISED STRIKER?? IT’S A CON JOB FOLKS, SUCKING YOUR MEAGER MONTHLY WAGES

I could do with a ticket for the last game of the season... You seem like a good person to ask.

It is the final game of the season next Sunday in the new stadium, very important must win PL match. If the manager and the players can not do it then collectively are not good enough for THFC. Simple.
I really enjoyed the bold not-bold mix of words, it really added nothing to your argument.

Nothing wrong in moaning & venting. pretty much 99% of the people on here moan & vent....
If you don't, you are in an exclusive club.
I don’t mind moaning and melting. Fatalism, however, is a bit much and that’s replaced the usual banter and it’s depressing.

You'll all regret your words when his goals Wednesday and next sunday cheer the whole forum up...

B95yVIu.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom