Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oliver not making many friends
Man City 1-0 Tottenham
Chris Bevan
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium
Fair to say the City fans have not been impressed by some of referee Mike OIiver's decisions today, and not just the penalty appeals he has turned down.
When he does give a free-kick to the home side, for a foul by Davinson Sanchez on Raheem Sterling, the crowd are on their feet in mock celebration.

If I didn’t hate the Dippers so much I would hope that this shower wins fuck all

Wankers the lot of them

Especially that poisoned little dwarf Sterling

Ohhh goddam. That was so close to getting a point.
Son you son of birch should yave scored you no good streaky fucker lol

Fucking bullshit game. Proof that when you actually have accountable officials teams like City suffer.
I don't care. All their blood money and pampered pricks couldn't get them even close the champions league.

Although I prefer City to win the title over Liverpool, we definitely shouldn’t have lost. So many wasted chances, could’ve easily won.

Hopefully the other teams slip up this weekend too.

Back
Top Bottom