Match thread: Tottenham vs Swansea (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What concerns? And who are you passing this on to?

'the 1882 soopa fans.' This pretty much tells us that you have got the complete wrong idea about 1882. And, why are you here if that's what you believe/feel?

And what do you mean by 'Spurs hardcore' ? The one's that either don't turn up to a 1:30pm Sunday K.O. or do and just can't be fucked to make any noise?

No they go to every game but don't see enough on the field to think we are on the up

Kyle Walker could be in trouble although match of the day didn't show it luckly.

article-0-168AD61E000005DC-351_468x286.jpg

Set up was perfect for Swansea and with better finishing would've been over and done by the first half. When everything eventually falls into place the future should be quite bright for us. Still gotta laugh at how after the Norwich draw there were mouth breathers shouting about how 'AVB HAS GOT TO GO' on the way out.

Anything less than dominating the match and getting three points and I would hope AVB would have the good manners to walk.

Well you got your wish. But it seems that AVB can't take any credit for this performance from your other posts? Guess he's in a no win situation with you. I think it's best we take it as read that you don't rate the guy and expect, sorry, hope for him to fail from now on. We'll see who was right in a season or two.

Carlito Brigante I can't work out if you're a Woolwich/Chelski/West Spam supporter who seems to spend their time trolling away on a Spurs forum. Or you're one of those Spurs supporters who almost seems to get pleasure seeing Spurs fuck up, giving you the the opportunity to whinge about the team you supposedly support.

Can you remember the turgid football we used to watch down at the Lane for ten years, where a FA cup defeat would mean that our season was effectively over in January?

We're Fourth, get a grip.

Carlito Brigante I can't work out if you're a Woolwich/Chelski/West Spam supporter who seems to spend their time trolling away on a Spurs forum. Or you're one of those Spurs supporters who almost seems to get pleasure seeing Spurs fuck up, giving you the the opportunity to whinge about the team you supposedly support.

Can you remember the turgid football we used to watch down at the Lane for ten years, where a FA cup defeat would mean that our season was effectively over in January?

We're Fourth, get a grip.

not good enough. Should be top of the league by now. Especially as everyone else in the league is shit...

:baletroll: :ossie:

Back
Top Bottom