Match thread: Tottenham vs Swansea (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were great today. Swansea are a very good side, we completely stopped them doing what they do, play, they didn't have a single shot on target. My only negative was with Defoe and Adebayor, I expect them to cause defences problems and for me both lacked movement.

I am DEEPLY concerned at our fucking appauling support. Hardly a sound all game, only started to sign once we scored, even then nothing to put the hairs on your neck to attention. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!!! Why are we not signing?

I am DEEPLY concerned at our fucking appauling support. Hardly a sound all game, only started to sign once we scored, even then nothing to put the hairs on your neck to attention. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!!! Why are we not signing?

Me too, spot on. Lot of people using the kick off day and time as an excuse. Not good enough in my opinion!

What? AVB used tactics to stifle another team...are you sure?

There is such a thing as drawing out another team to create space behind. Every fucking idiot thinks you have to play like Barca these days. However we dont have the staff to retain the ball in tight spaces and create through a congested middle of the park. We have two brilliant wingers and sold our creative guy in the middle, yet AVB continues to stubbornly stick with this system.

Anybody who says we aren't turgid under AVB has shit in there eyes.

There is such a thing as drawing out another team to create space behind. Every fucking idiot thinks you have to play like Barca these days. However we dont have the staff to retain the ball in tight spaces and create through a congested middle of the park. We have two brilliant wingers and sold our creative guy in the middle, yet AVB continues to stubbornly stick with this system.

Yeah but we're top 4 and winning games, I remember when we were turgid and winning fuck all.

And you clearly no absolutely NOTHING about football! He plays a different system almost EVERY game! A lesson for you.......don't look at the team formation on a piece of paper, or don't look at the formation before the ref blows for kick off! Both our fullbacks were playing ahead of the mid field today. Moussa and Sandro were interchanging blah, blah blah......

This isn't even with lilywhite tinted glasses on but is there a better keeper than Hugo in the PL at the moment? Hart's good on his day but has made some right clangers especially this season- overrated.

Chav's keeper not what he use to be.
HUGO! I love it.:llorishuh:

I can only imagine the unholy torrents of abuse people like you would level at AVB if he told the team to sit deeper and hit Swansea on the break at home.

He can't win with you.

I must say i was really impressed with townsend , he showed a lot of confidence and thats hard when you get very few chances , you must have a positive mindset and stress resistance is something very valuable in a player

We worked hard for this victory , and i liked what i saw

This isn't even with lilywhite tinted glasses on but is there a better keeper than Hugo in the PL at the moment? Hart's good on his day but has made some right clangers especially this season- overrated.

Chav's keeper not what he use to be.
HUGO! I love it.:llorishuh:
Joe hart is a fucking cunt

Me too, spot on. Lot of people using the kick off day and time as an excuse. Not good enough in my opinion!

Part of the reason I sold my ticket this weekend. Knew I would get smashed and not be home till 5am and the last thing I would have felt like doing was shouting my lungs out at 1.30pm for 90 mins.
It's frustrating but the kick off time is a factor i'm afraid. Especially as last night most people would have been on the piss massively as it's the last big one before a lot of people bugger off for xmas

I enjoyed myself today despite a terrible hangover from last nights Christmas party.

I love Sandro. I was quite impressed with Ade's defending at times. I was quite annoyed with Dempsey drifting central when we needed width. Welsh people sound funny.

Back
Top Bottom