New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice touch that fans were allowed to move between stands throughout... I took full advantage, and started on the 'East upper' before moving down to the 'Shelf'... and ending up in the Park Lane Liliywhite Wall!!!

The view over London from the top is simply ridiculous!

Well worth the wait!

Loved every second...

Why's that mate? I'm sure Spursdem is feeling proud today, as we all are.
:dierpochhug:

A great occassion for all our fans, surely?

....Enter the man that denied it was going to happen.

Regardless of the amount of bile you've spouted on our path to today(*), I genuinely hope you enjoy the moment for what it is. (*However, I equally hope you're humble enough to at the very least feel like a right twat for doing so.)

John Thomas:
The economic slump has hit my business hard during the intervening years, John. Call it £20 and you're on.
July 2019. In other words, I say we move in for the start of next season. You say we move in this season.
Whatever happens, it turns out I weren't far off the mark after all.
My charity's the Dogs Trust.

JohnH:
Fair enough, you're on - £20. My charity is Bowel Cancer UK.
John Thomas John Thomas

Mate, can I ask the money is paid to Cancer Research UK and nor just Bowel Cancer.

Donate

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom