New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy enough with Nike Stadium. It's a huge brand and a sports brand.

What all of us must ensure, is that we keep calling it White Hart Lane.

Nike will do just fine if it is Nike. Far better than the likes of Uber etc and the logo will look clean and simple on the exterior of it all.

Not sure if people will call it Nike Stadium, White Hart Lane, even call it Nike Hart Lane etc but if we've secured top dollar just because of what's it's called I'm all for it

He seems to believe it will be. It really would make sense with all thigs considered. Hench shirt sponsorship deal, hefty stadium deal I would be pretty happy with Nike sponsoring it compared to some I have seen

How can this mong make such a massive statement on TV regarding the naming rights? What if our sponsor takes an issue and seeks legal action?

I'd take Nike stadium but that has to surely lock us into Nike kits for a very long time. It would be much nicer than some of the other stadium names.

How can this mong make such a massive statement on TV regarding the naming rights? What if our sponsor takes an issue and seeks legal action?

It's a very big call for him to make with not a lot of rumbling going on about the naming rights etc. If he's wrong it'll be pretty funny but I'm hoping he's correct. Too many sponsorship names can look and feel a little bit all over the place. Nike shirt manufacturing, Nike Stadium and whoever is on the front of the shirt is all good with me

Probably thinks he's safe from any comeback, holed up in Dubai or wherever they're based these days.

I bet Levy's fuming, and exploring how he can sue him for everything he's got for announcing that on TV as we speak

Nike Hart Lane
200.gif

It's a very big call for him to make with not a lot of rumbling going on about the naming rights etc. If he's wrong it'll be pretty funny but I'm hoping he's correct. Too many sponsorship names can look and feel a little bit all over the place. Nike shirt manufacturing, Nike Stadium and whoever is on the front of the shirt is all good with me
I don't mind Nike being the stadium sponsor at all - but it should be the club announcing not some buffoon in the Middle East

When does the AIA deal expire? If it's the end of the season would Nike then be the shirt sponsor as well?
My guess is that Audi will be our shirt sponsor (or at least sleeve sponsor once our deal with AIA expires since they have a deal to be the only kit sponsor)

Back
Top Bottom