Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Typical nonsense.

I won't even stoop to your level.

I did not need a mention in your baby post.

Those who agree with you are actually even more pathetic.

Nah, you're the sad one here.

We're in the last 8, if you can't enjoy that then you should fuck off and go an support Citeh. You'll be a lot happier and so will we as we won't have to put up with your bullshit on a daily basis.

Typical nonsense.

I won't even stoop to your level.

I did not need a mention in your baby post.

Those who agree with you are actually even more pathetic.
You must be SO emotionally torn tonight
... deep down, very pleased, but somehow, can't resist a moan!!

Leave it in the 'out-tray' for tonorrow eh?
Just enjoy tonight without all the 'told you so's" ...there's a good chap!

What a performance!!

The organisation, the professionalism, desire and quality. What a team.

Lloris , Jan and the whole defence were amazing but I want to dedicate my post to Sissoko. I had written him off, thought he was a fraud of a footballer. Well not only was a I wrong but he showed us all that despite what we may think none of us know more than the manager. Nobody saw this transformation coming.

He doesn't stop running and fighting for the team and whilst he lacks dembeles quality he sure as hell gives us presence.

I love you Tottenham.

The Swedish commentator let out a roar that can only be described as orgasming gorilla when Kane let that one rip.

I am scared and amazed at the same time that a human can make such sounds.

Next game.... Alt. streams welcome.

We get Keown. :avbnaa:

D07injFWkAAT7Sa.jpg:large

Superb tonight. A bit of luck in first half but overall glorious. Exactly what was needed. I thought I'd be giving my heart a real test this evening but totally calm second half. Loved watching us boss them in the final few minutes

Back
Top Bottom