Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonderful tonight. To a man they were fantastic.

Don’t worry about what’s next. Enjoy what is now.

We all know that with Liverpool in the league before the next round, we will get Liverpool.....that’s football

I really don’t give a toss who we get in the next round bring it on we are in the 1/4 finals of the champions league.
One wish is please please please please pretty fucking please that the home leg is at new whl

I really don’t give a toss who we get in the next round bring it on we are in the 1/4 finals of the champions league.
One wish is please please please please pretty fucking please that the home leg is at new whl
I thought we couldn’t play a CL game in the new stadium even if it was ready?

We'd beat Ajax. It was men against boys when we played PSV in Holland, and Ajax are behind them. Madrid are just very, very bad at the moment, without a proper manager and their result against them is a bit of an outlier.

Whaaaat?

HUGO PULLED 3 FANTASTIC SAVES. If one or two went in who knows.

15-1 in shots. Cmon people. We were better the last 10 minutes tbf. But saying we were excellent is just wrong

ali.jpg

:pochlol:

Seriously? How many goals have we gifted pressing teams in Poch's tenure? I direct you to any and all the Anfield games as well as games at the Etihad and Emirates. We are not a team that can play possession for possessions sake. Literally what is going on now is working so if it ain't broke...

We play like that in a few weeks; Dippers go down.

Sissoko Motm for me. Bullied people off the ball without giving away needless fouls. Was quick getting back and covering several times. Strong going forward and great ball to Kane. Kid needs to play with confidence. Him with aurier are a much better pairing who seem to compliment and get each other.

Lloris was decent but sissoko for me

Tactically spot on tonight.

Read lots of stuff about mentality, effort, desire etc lately but I don't buy any of it. I think the majority of our problems have stemmed from tactics and formation, which have been somewhat forced by injuries and lack of options in the squad. Maybe CL suits us more this season.

Back
Top Bottom