Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a cracking night...
Anyone else who made it down to EV bar in Southwark, good to see you again/meet you... sorry for any beers I may have spilt, glad to have celebrated with all of you!!

Onwards and upwards...
Seriously, who saw THIS night coming after the first 3 CL games???

A quick thing I want to mention, when we witness a result like ours tonight or what Ajax did etc, do we believe that this gives us a better reputation globally than a Carabao Cup win does etc?

If you're a footballer and Tottenham come in for you after reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League, you're definitely going to be intrigued about them as a football club compared to the Juande Ramos days surely

Porto, Roma or Ajax would be an epic quarter final draw for the club. Bayern wouldn't be too bad.

Really we are looking at a coin toss, 3 teams out of a potential 7 I'd be well alright with.

If you can't get excited about it all you don't know what being a football fan is and should be like. Bring on the draw!!!
If we get Ajax and they play anywhere near how they played tonight, we’d be in serious bother. They were fantastic.

D07b2gMWsAEVPit.jpg:large

Porto, Roma or Ajax would be an epic quarter final draw for the club. Bayern wouldn't be too bad.

Really we are looking at a coin toss, 3 teams out of a potential 7 I'd be well alright with.

If you can't get excited about it all you don't know what being a football fan is and should be like. Bring on the draw!!!

Any seeding in the last 8 draw so that teams from the same country don't get drawn together?

Great result & effort. Very mature performance. Good game plan from poch. They should all be very proud of getting to the QF of the CL. Porto or Roma next would be perfect. Would rather avoid city or Liverpool (if they go through) as both seem to be too much for us.

For me it was just nice to be able to watch without any nerves. Even when they were peppering shots at goal I never got worried. Beautiful night. Last 8, no fear. Audere est Facere.
Never got worried, are you sure? Didn’t think my tickey ticker would make it to the half

Back
Top Bottom