New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he a football friend? With a new car? And did he have trials at West Ham?

Well it was the same guy I quoted on here this time last year, when I said the stadium wouldn’t be open in 2018, let alone the start of this current season. I got lambasted for that comment. But the comment proved true.
We shall see. Let’s hope he is wrong.
The whole situation stinks

I am curious about these test events ( I heard last week that they are happening in March ) one is on reduced capacity and one at full capacity....

But how do you “Force” 30,000 people in and then 61,000 for non competitive games. Even a big pre season game never sold out at WHL. What happens if 12,000 and then 17,000 turn up ? Are we even sure that “test events” are completely necessary in the way it’s being spun ?

Also, why would anyone demand 2 weeks notice ahead of a test event. What does 2 weeks guarantee?

We basically fail them and our fans are cunts

Well it was the same guy I quoted on here this time last year, when I said the stadium wouldn’t be open in 2018, let alone the start of this current season. I got lambasted for that comment. But the comment proved true.

Does he only work in 12 month increments?

Look forward the next update predicting 2021... :pochlol:

Can you say what he’s working on without dropping him in it?
People I know who were there have all finished now........ bit of snagging but that’s it.

I went the Chelsea SF game and said I wouldn't go back, missing the Dortmund game made me decide to break that for the weekend - I wish I hadn't, its not very good at Wembley.
I think the only good seats are either close to the front of level 1, or the ones at the very back where they don't make you sit down. Level 5 is very hit and miss.

I think the only good seats are either close to the front of level 1, or the ones at the very back where they don't make you sit down. Level 5 is very hit and miss.
I was in good seats on the goal line by the "PL" end, I have been behind the goal. I really think they are all pretty poor.

Twitter speculation that we're playing a legends game against Inter Milan on the 30th March.

ef0d789224e45dc930a7a956c6e0cd56.jpg

Even though now he is a bit

415BA97100000578-4595668-It_is_fair_to_say_the_legendary_Brazilian_does_not_bare_a_resemb-m-60_1497266413034.jpg

Slightly gutted that I won't be able to attend the test events, but as I went to the familiarisation event last year, not as upset as I would have been. Some people I have spoken to want their first experience to be an actual game, and I understand that, but I would take up any opportunity to get inside the stadium that I could.

Back
Top Bottom