Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Part of me feels that when we have players out for injury the lads collectively up their game in matches like this, yet when we get those players back we let our foot off the gas a little.

The last 10 minutes we started to open them up a bit. 10 days off has its downsides. I expect us to really press them out of the gate for the 2nd half.

Nobody has created more goals or chances for us this season. He's created more goals than the next two put together.

If you mean created in terms of assists, then he has 11 assists in all comps this season.

Son has 8, Kane has 6. So you are wrong...

But in terms of Goals + Assists, then Kane is 1st on 26, and then Son on 24. Eriksen is on 18.

Do they even have forwards? I swear I saw at least 2 decent passes into our box but literally nobody was even near to tap it in. Just what sports are they playing?

Back
Top Bottom