Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen average tonight.

He's missing his normal outlets (Kane and Dele) so relied on too many square passes to Rose or Winks.

Another nail biter (after Fulham) but payback for the Watford game earlier this season.

Hopefully no injuries. Trippier for Aurier on Sunday and (depending on how Son feels), Lucas to start. Other than that keep the same 11.

Forget tonight and get ready for Newcastle. Love this club.

DyMTGqLXQAMRJr1.jpg

Thank fuck for that, well battled lads, and fair play to Llorente for his winner.

Got to be honest though. Before that Llorente goal, that was the single worst display of freekick and corner taking and crossing I have ever seen from a team. It was an utter shambles.

Thank fuck for that, well battled lads, and fair play to Llorente for his winner.

Got to be honest though. Before that Llorente goal, that was the single worst display of freekick and corner taking and crossing I have ever seen from a team. It was an utter shambles.

Yes! Absolutely atrocious. Eriksen culpable for the vast majority.

Missed this...

A number of players looked exceptionally thrilled. Not just by the goal for team, but for Fernando. I noticed Son in particular looking absolutely estatic for him.

Not the first time we've seen this kind of thing for a player finally getting one. We've got a special group here lads.

You could honestly forgive people for accusing this ref of being bent.

This is ridiculous
watching the game with my son and he said "the ref is giving us nothing" tried to explain, it's just like an away game, we've lost that home crowd advantage going ape shit pressuring him to favour the home team (which clearly happens week in week out) I cannot wait to get our home back. I also dislike Martin Tyler and Davie Provan.

Liverpool in meltdown - Should have had a penalty and Maguire should have been sent off.. They were robbed and it's a conspiracy apparently..:dembelelol:

I fucking loved it

So their little trick with only clearing the snow from the end that they were attacking didn’t work

Absolute cunts imv

We can't seem to defend or take set pieces. There is still a lot to work on that has nothing to do with player quality or stadiums or transfers and so on.

The best part of the victory was the sheer grit and character to come back.

I really did not deserve to celebrate Llorente's goal, I'd been blasting him for 30 minutes whilst singing the praises of Vincent fucking Janssen.

I am a massive, massive cunt and I'm so sorry Tottenham Hotspur Football Club - look at what you do to me...

Back
Top Bottom