Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lacks end product for me, but the one he got right won the game.

He gets in the box a lot but need to pick out a man more often
I think that’s the difference Sammy between him and Davies. I do think Ben’s delivery is more consistent but Danny's is more dangerous when he gets to the byline (one for the teenagers) or the edge of the box

You beautiful glorious bastard!!!!!!
DyMPPW0XgAEyxOi.jpg

UP THE SPURS!

Oooohh...
massive... MASSIVE (!) result today.

Well done guys and I forgive apologies to Llorente! He helped to bring home the 3 points today!

Also, FOUR out of FIVE competitors from big 6 lost points (Pool and ManU 2 points, Chelsea and City 3 points) so our comeback might turn out to be season-defining!! We have 7 point buffer between us and teams that come after us.

Now please keep that up and smash Newcastle at home in weekend!!

1-0 down to fulham = 2-1
1-0 down to Watford = 2-1.

Well done boys, the team that never gives up.

Indeed.

Fulham by far the easier of the two for me, as they are pants defensively. And where in large parts against us.

Tonight we faced a team coming to try to bully us and kept all solid shape throughout, and we still came through. Also I feel it's a bit overlooked that they kept two up for big parts of second half and we often played man man, which the defenders, and Winksy on occassion, handled superbly, which was a big part of keeping the pressure on, by never letting them get out. So shoutout to the CB's as well for me :tobyarm:

Oh and Deeney can go fuck himself :dembelefingers: We're not Spursy anymore :kaneshh: He can pick someone else to bully. I suggest the scum :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom