Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham record with Mike Dean as referee over the last 2 seasons:

Played: 7
Won: 2
Drawn: 2
Lost: 3
Yellows: 13
Reds: 1

Wins came against Bournemouth and Cardiff
Draws came against Swansea and West Ham
Losses came against Woolwich x2 and Man Utd.

That's what I thought too when I first saw it. It looked like he got kicked. Fingers crossed.

The contact from the challenge is not that bad. Unfortunately when he got bumped he twisted his left ankle, you can see it bend inward when you watch the replay.

The question is how badly he has sprained it. Last time it took longer for the swelling to go down but even then we rushed him back and he only missed two weeks. Hopefully we are looking at 3 weeks and he will be ready for the CL.

Tottenham record with Mike Dean as referee over the last 2 seasons:

Played: 7
Won: 2
Drawn: 2
Lost: 3
Yellows: 13
Reds: 1

Wins came against Bournemouth and Cardiff
Draws came against Swansea and West Ham
Losses came against Woolwich x2 and Man Utd.
And yet other fans(west ham) still go on about him giving us an easy ride because he's a spurs fan.

The assessments are always worst case with respect to Kane. He's been back ahead of schedule with every single ankle injury similar to this one. I'd bet he'll be back in training mid-February.

Troy+Parrott+Liverpool+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+c_MB0eRr-Ral.jpg

Fuck me dead - quick look at our fixtures suggests he'll miss:

Fulham
Chelsea
Palace
Watford
Newcastle
Leicester
Dortmund
Burnley
Chelsea
Scum
Dortmund

Really hope he's back quicker than expected - absolutely gutted though.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS

Back
Top Bottom