Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But only to us and only in certain games - got it.

So let’s just have a recap of the Spursdem Wisdom right here - ENIC run the club for ‘profit’ - but have no motive or goal behind this they don’t take any revenue from the club and don’t intend to sell. And It’s only our team that suffers fatigue and only at certain times- no other teams in the league are playing the same number of games in this period as us and Wolves had a massive advantage over us because of this .

:pocheyes:

Show us where Enic take money out of the club...... ?

Come on where's the profit they take every year, show us in the accounts.

Let's do a deal you show me and if it's true what you say I'll leave TFC. If it's not true and you're talking shit about the club as usual you delete your account okay, deal?

Time to own the shit you type

:dembelefingers:

And Warnock is an old cunt...that's just a fact...

Clearly Warnock didn’t say that, because there’s no “me”, at the end of the sentence. Seriously, he’s as thick as a bull’s dick.

Warnock: "I think the league should step in now and enforce it that Spurs play all their games at Wembley."

As if he hasn't other stuff to worry about. :kaneshh:

The guy is an absolute weapon, and clearly has got an axe to grind with us.

Clearly Warnock didn’t say that, because there’s no “me”, at the end of the sentence. Seriously, he’s as thick as a bull’s dick.

He is just an absolute weapon, it's not just us, he is always bitter in defeat and always tries to apportion blame on the referee to divert from the basic fact he's not a very good manager.

Warnock has to go down in history has one of the worst managers in the PL. The fact that he is just a bitter piece of shit after his shitty team got rolled over in less than 30 mins while we were in 1st gear is just the cherry on top

Oooh - you're not allowed to think like that!
Now he's playing like a premier league player it is absolutely forbidden to believe that their might be flaws in his game, or that there are areas in which he can improve.

I suggested it once, but was denounced as a heretic

But its fine to call Kane, alli, Eriksen and Son shite and deride their application and effort

You were denounced as you put it for being a melt and all the sarcasm in the world won’t change that

Night

I get all that but that’s really not how fatigue works
Fatigue can cover a multitude of things though Sammy. Some days I can get up at the crack of dawn, walk the dog 6 miles, come home, make brekkie, mow the lawn and have a wank or two- all before 10am. Other days, I can barely stay awake long enough for the wank before going back to sleep.
Just depends on a lot of things. And only takes a couple of cogs in the wheel to be slightly off to have a massive impact on the rest of the team.

Warnock has to go down in history has one of the worst managers in the PL. The fact that he is just a bitter piece of shit after his shitty team got rolled over in less than 30 mins while we were in 1st gear is just the cherry on top

Was funny as fuck to silence their little jambouri after 20 minutes.
You can imagine his pre match talk about what fairies we are and how they were going to Wolves us....raaaaaaaahhh

Then all you could hear was Yids taking over their city.

Until the last ten minutes when they remembered it was on tele, so did the old cliched “we sing while 3-0 down”.
Yeah when cameras are around.

If that was against Watford the ground would have been empty.
Warnock and Cardiff can just fuck off, shitty little club with a complex.

Not sure why he didn’t sub Kane after 60. Maybe he was worried that we might concede a flurry of goals again, or maybe Kane has mentioned that he wants to stay on longer if he’s looking like scoring. Kane sets a lot of personal targets for himself, so perhaps he’s had a discussion with Pochettino. He probably should have added at least one more goal in the second half.

Personally I’d have taken him off, but there’s all sorts of factors and potential reasons, including plain and simple bad management. No manager is infallible.
If Kane is telling Poch how long he should stay on for, then one of the two needs to leave. Terrible situation, if what you say it correct.

Fatigue can cover a multitude of things though Sammy. Some days I can get up at the crack of dawn, walk the dog 6 miles, come home, make brekkie, mow the lawn and have a wank or two- all before 10am. Other days, I can barely stay awake long enough for the wank before going back to sleep.
Just depends on a lot of things. And only takes a couple of cogs in the wheel to be slightly off to have a massive impact on the rest of the team.

But surely that’s just a fact that some days people are tired and some days people are more up for it.

I don’t think the days you feel lazy is down to fatigue. It’s just normal to not have 100% energy everyday.

I don't get Warnock's point about stadia.

We've done fairly well at Wembley. If anything, a move mid season will be disruptive. I know we chose not to compete for the title while being based at Wembley, but we're still a top side there.

Back
Top Bottom