Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is indeed - just showed it to a Manure fan at work

"Ooh that's nice, we can watch him doing it in our shirt when we land Poch!"

we don't talk anymore
You can hardly blame them. After all, Man U has already signed Poch twice, and Kane four times. They signed Toby last summer, as well. And Dier the previous summer before that.

I am bouncing this morning. Full of joy! I know sometimes we say things like we hate chelsea more, or hate liverpool more...but lets be honest...its Woolwich who are our rivals and its Woolwich who we love to beat, more than any other team on this planet.

I derived far more pleasure from that win, than from beating chelsea earlier this season.

Never thought Id masturbate to a picture of a man...but that pic of Alli going 2-0...

:ledleylick:

Don't think Alex Scott is shit. Shes better than Redknapp for a start. But let's be honest, the fact she is now the go to female pundit suggests it's a we bit of "look everyone. A lady. Presentable too, so lady footballers ain't all bull dykes.and she's mixed race, aint we diverse"

She is gay as well. Another box ticked.

Brilliant win by the boys but the hard work isn't over, got to beat Chelsea over two legs then City in the final.
3 cup finals.

Goddamn that victory felt good.
I am so proud of Sonny for burying that first goal. It was delicious.

Gazzaniga cut it way too close though.
Almost gifted them twice. Couple nice saves but would love a little more consistency!

Dele's second was one of the most impressive pieces of skill and guile I have seen!
I hope the Arse fan that hit him with the bottle is banned for at least several years.
It was disgraceful.

Goddamn that victory felt good.
I am so proud of Sonny for burying that first goal. It was delicious.

Gazzaniga cut it way too close though.
Almost gifted them twice. Couple nice saves but would love a little more consistency!

Dele's second was one of the most impressive pieces of skill and guile I have seen!
I hope the Arse fan that hit him with the bottle is banned for at least several years.
It was disgraceful.

Gazzaniga created BOTH goals. He played to our strengths and got the ball up to our forwards so we could rip them apart and that’s what we did.
Lloris plays the ball to which ever defender has the most players around him and puts us under pressure.

State of these wankers.... :dembelelol:

So as soon as we open our stadium. They’ll certainly feel that inferiority with their shit fans, shit stadium and Thursday night football.

It was like being at the pantomime.. Stand up for this, stand up for that.. boo this boo that..
He’s behind you was the only thing missing..

They really are the most cringe fans..

So as soon as we open our stadium. They’ll certainly feel that inferiority with their shit fans, shit stadium and Thursday night football.

ljtgGho-_400x400.jpg

eie!

Pricks have forgotten that the only reason we have no stadium is because we chose to stay in our home.....but then again, what’s a home to that club.

Rip down a listed building and turn it into flats, and move to a genuine shit hole.

At least Highbury was a proper ground, with a connection to their club. Remember when they had to hand out song sheets when they moved, and marched to the ground with about 50 people........singing about Tottenham mostly.

Shit club no ground? That’s pretty ironic.

Was thinking while watching the match, that the stands behind the goal at their ground are miles away from the pitch - not quite Wham levels, but when you compare that to the pictures I've seen from the NWHL :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom