We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone seen Mindblown?

:kaneear:

khncDIT.gif

Thats exactly what I was thinking. We dont miss Dembele as much when Sissoko is around. His defensive work is just brilliant including what he did to messi. Sure he isnt as tidy as Dembele and has a few mistakes in him, but he sees the bigger picture and makes some real goalscoring chances with his passes and runs.

After last two seasons of thinking, wtf Sissoko, we are all hoping he can play every match for the rest of the season.

His power means he can run through midfield and open up space for Eriksen, Dele Son etc.

And he seems to be growing in confidence every match

You fucking Sissoko boys crack me up. Did neither of you notice how much better we were when Sissoko was removed from the midfield?

How the fuck you watch performances like that from the likes of Eriksen, Alli, and Winks (a kid who’s played about 250 games less than Sissoko but held our midfield together and saw more ball than anyone on the pitch) and somehow stil have to make it all about fucking Sissoko?

How about giving Winks a “special mention” iz futbal iz futbal ?

Last edited:
I thought we were done for when we had 1 and Inter had 6. Thankfully, the team is not as fickle as I am and they gifted us one night to remember. Let's hope for many more in the CL.

P.S: Did anyone else catch the Barcelona fans chanting: "Pochettino, hijo de puta"

Great night that.....I gotta go now lads, missus has got all worked up from my testosterone levels

Can’t wait for tomorrow to catch up here though...I better get this done n dusted though naaata meeeeeen

Back
Top Bottom