We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't care if this has been posted 10 times already or not...

QH8xUr0.jpg

Honestly, felt like I was going to have a heart attack or shit myself most of that... this fucking team man.

Danny Rose was fucking unreal as was Sissoko.

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

He seems to have developed into a Demble beast who can actually drive us on....... It can't be underestimated how vital he was in splitting up their rhythm and stopping them from carving through us.....

After all the flack he got..... Well it takes balls to come back and stick to fingers up to the doubters!
Thats exactly what I was thinking. We dont miss Dembele as much when Sissoko is around. His defensive work is just brilliant including what he did to messi. Sure he isnt as tidy as Dembele and has a few mistakes in him, but he sees the bigger picture and makes some real goalscoring chances with his passes and runs.

After last two seasons of thinking, wtf Sissoko, we are all hoping he can play every match for the rest of the season.

Rose's miss coulda put it to bed, but I think he just enjoys the drama... wouldn't have been half as euphoric at the Final Whistle had we 'just' won!! A draw was wayyyyyy more dramatic!
:roseunsure: No, I don't mean it... I wish he'd have fucking scored to put us out of our misery... but hey ho!

Some of our passing through to the final 3rd was sublime. Was thinking “one of those days” with all those missed chances, and then we actually fucking did it. It’s only Wednesday but man, do I need the weekend now to recover (in a good way) :pochfacepalm:

PROUD

December 30 2000 1:42 pm. Jamie Clapham scores for Ipswich as they coast to a 3-0 win over George Graham’s Tottenham.

December 11 2018 Tottenham Hotspur go to Camp Nou and go toe to toe with Barcelona, outplay them and somehow qualify from an impossible situation to the second phase of the Champions League.

Dreamland.

Back
Top Bottom