Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love this team, and I love all the players, and they're playing well tonight. But I really worry about Ben Davies who seems to have lost that spark he had last year. Maybe too many games while Rose was out? I hope he picks up the pace later in the season but I suspect he's off for Walker Peters at half time or soon after.

Now they have to come out and attack without 10 men behind the ball

Wankers

Let’s get six!!!

Great goal son. Now they will have to come at us more. We hit them on break..
2-0...game over suckers! As easy as that.

I love this team, and I love all the players, and they're playing well tonight. But I really worry about Ben Davies who seems to have lost that spark he had last year. Maybe too many games while Rose was out? I hope he picks up the pace later in the season but I suspect he's off for Walker Peters at half time or soon after.

You want to see KWP at LB against Gray?
Ben is not exactly playing at his zenith these days, but he's much more equipped for LB than KWP.

Back
Top Bottom