Tottenham Hotspur v. Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not convinced at all by that performance. Same old problems still there and no real effort to rid the memory of the derby loss. Sure, some happy clappers will enjoy their pegging party tonight instead of looking at the performance and want to shout down anyone that objects but the reality was it was not convincing.
It was as convincing as fuck, you old tart.

To finish the evening in 3rd, when Chelsea had a 'nailed on' win against Wolves but didn't... Man Utd in disarray, gifting Arse 2 goals... yet still drew...
gotta be pleased with tonight, espesh after Sunday!

Not convinced at all by that performance. Same old problems still there and no real effort to rid the memory of the derby loss. Sure, some happy clappers will enjoy their pegging party tonight instead of looking at the performance and want to shout down anyone that objects but the reality was it was not convincing.

Agree with you.

A fair portion of that is a lack of new blood in my opinion.

It would be super to see what we might do if we were really at it.

• Kane and Son looking sharp again
  • Pretty solid from Foyth
  • Lloris in fantastic form (he'll be having some strong words for that back line in the changing room)
  • SKIIIIIIIPP
That's about all I can get from the match. Good to cleanse the palette a little following the NLD but we have to go into the Leicester game better because we know they raise their game to pretend that it's a real rivalry.

To be honest, I'm starting to think Poch told the players to take it easy with one eye on Saturday's game. Can't see them being too drained from tonight.

Back
Top Bottom