Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do you start? Explanations:

- Too many key players poor/not up for it
- Wrong first XI
- Poch failure to make subs at key moments
- Fatigue - three big games in a week, will catch up with any team
- Individual errors (Hugo, Foyth, Jan)
- Wrong formation - diamond left us exposed in midfield
- M. Dean lost control of the game a bit
- Hurts to say but Woolwich played well, bang up for it and lots of key players played well

Do I think Poch made mistakes today? Yes. Would I want anyone else in charge right now? No. Doing a good job with the resources at his disposal.

Lick our wounds and move on.

Then we turn into a gooey 14 year old girl inside Jimmy Saville's Rolls Royce...
Prepared to suck on any old rancid cock, and not think anything of it, until it's too late!

We disgust me sometimes!
You make it sound like those young girls were willing weak participants.

Think you need to think about that post

Fair enough fair enough i'll admit I wasn't there.
But wishing death upon all Woolwich fans is a little extreme don't you think?
Im sorry... but I hate them with every ounce of me being... death, maybe not... but a painful, sorry existence... maybe!

Don't deny me THAT little pleasure! They're fuckers who don't deserve any pleasure...
Especially after 30+ years of gloating Cuntfuckery!

It should have been Sissoko, unfortunately he reverted to full-on 2016-7/2017-18 version.

How he stayed on but Sonny and Dele were hooked is a complete mystery
Sissoko has been really good all season but it was very obvious that he was a liability today. Poch persisting with him today when a change was obvious is confusing. Of course, the rest of the squad wasn’t much better so I’m not implying Sissoko was to blame for today’s result. It just gets back to Poch refusal to act via a tactical change or a substitution when it’s obvious to all.

You make it sound like those young girls were willing weak participants.

Think you need to think about that post
You know what I mean....
We're ALWAYS willing participants in these games... I want us to not give a fuck for once, and punch any cunt who gets in our way OUT of the way... but we never seem to at their place.
Cunts

We can't offer an already world-class striker £350k per week when things aren't going well and we've already spent in the summer.

tenor.gif

You know what I mean....
We're ALWAYS willing participants in these games... I want us to not give a fuck for once, and punch any cunt who gets in our way OUT of the way... but we never seem to at their place.
Cunts
Well... I do get the sentiment... but the analogy wasn't a very fair one.

A right punch in the throat is what they need. I thought today we would get a point at least.

Where do you start? Explanations:

- Too many key players poor/not up for it
- Wrong first XI
- Poch failure to make subs at key moments
- Fatigue - three big games in a week, will catch up with any team
- Individual errors (Hugo, Foyth, Jan)
- Wrong formation - diamond left us exposed in midfield
- M. Dean lost control of the game a bit
- Hurts to say but Woolwich played well, bang up for it and lots of key players played well

Do I think Poch made mistakes today? Yes. Would I want anyone else in charge right now? No. Doing a good job with the resources at his disposal.

Lick our wounds and move on.
That’s his 10th NLD winning 3, 4 draws and 3 defeats we’ve scored 13 and conceded 14 I’d say overall we are getting a lot closer in terms of consistency and being competitive against them bare in mind they should be miles ahead of us in terms of financial backing and being settled but I’m not sure if this says more about us or them?

To everyone getting uptight about language, you seem to have missed the distinction between metaphorical and literal use of words.

If you say someone is shit or a cunt it doesn't mean they literally resembly fecal matter or a vulva.

This applies to everything said

France's number 1 has made quite a few mistakes. Part of being a keeper

I like Pickford. More likely to save penalties too compared to Hugo

Part of me wonders if Hugo still has the motivation after the summer. Plus the added fact if he is fit then he plays. Never a good scenario

We have to be humble in defeat, don’t give them any more ammo than they already have. When you walk into work tomorrow just say ‘you deserved it, well played’ and you won’t hear shit all day.

And to be fair they did, move on from it and look to regroup. We have very winnable fixtures for the next few weeks so we’ll be above them again soon.

Back
Top Bottom