Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I feel that players like Eriksem should start every game of that standing and that we shouldn’t be bringing himon in the 70th minute and giving him just 20 minutes to save us from elimination.
All the current games are of this standing

This is not a stand out game over the NLD or Barca or chelscum before

Our best 11 whatever your opinion maybe on that can't play the full 90 of all these games to the required standard

I'm pretty sure sport science has demonstrated that along with simple empirical evidence

So being pragmatic players like Eriksen and including Eriksen can't start and play every one in this sequence of big matches

what is it you fail to grasp with this?

Now, excuse my crass - but I always think of "the hood" to be a clitorial reference... But that makes no sense, as there is no way he is above a cunt.

All the current games are of this standing

This is not a stand out game over the NLD or Barca or chelscum before

Our best 11 whatever your opinion maybe on that can't play the full 90 of all these games to the required standard

I'm pretty sure sport science has demonstrated that along with simple empirical evidence

So being pragmatic players like Eriksen and including Eriksen can't start and play every one in this sequence of big matches

what is it you fail to grasp with this?

Of course it is stand out game - if we didn’t win we were out. And not once did I say that we would should play our best starting 11 each game. I was talking about our best players. Kane will play in all of the thosd games so why not Eriksen - he has done so before. Our 2 best players need to be starting the majority of matches and all of the major ones. That happens at all of the major teams but hey you try and pretend sports science says otherwise.

Of course it is stand out game - if we didn’t win we were out. And not once did I say that we would should play our best starting 11 each game. I was talking about our best players. Kane will play in all of the thosd games so why not Eriksen - he has done so before. Our 2 best players need to be starting the majority of matches and all of the major ones. That happens at all of the major teams but hey you try and pretend sports science says otherwise.

Just give it (and the rest of the forum) a rest.

If we didht beat Chelsea or goons we are 'out' of the running for the title or risk finishing out of the top 4

Seriously they all merit similar billing

Anyhow I'm out this poxy argument

COYS!!!

Here's what Eriksen said before today's match.

What Eriksen has said about his fitness ahead of Inter and Woolwich tests

"You try to play every game because you want to but at some point your body will say you need to take a break," said the midfielder during November's international break.

That’s what my body did. Sometimes you need to listen.

I’ve only been playing one game a week to see how I feel. It’s been to see how my body will react."

Home nice and quick from this one. Alcohol wearing off so feeling pretty shit. Really impressed with the patience and control today. There was very little panicking. We stuck at it, kept trying, varied our options and eventually got the reward. Dele and Sissoko were key men today, working hard, good movement and opening up our play. Superb stuff. Crowd was pretty patient too. Inter are wankers so it’s nice to do them over. Trains worked a treat. All good.

Patience, control, calmness.

We are seeing our team mature, and they are doing so under difficult circumstances. Lovely to watch.

Back
Top Bottom