Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This... We came at them hard from the off.. They crumbled.

If you go to the official site and watch Son's post match interview it will be well worth it.

He said that they cannot (the team) be like robots and play week in week out with the press, thats just impossible.

But that from the off today he felt that they they were unstoppable.

He really is the most humble footballer i have come across since Roy Keane.................

Last edited:
I will come on and admit when I am
Wrong. I was convinced we would mess up today, but I was at Wembley and that was honestly the best damn performance from Spurs in years. That was up there among our most complete performances and we should of won 5 or 6-1. Incredible energy throughout the whole game, with the likes of Kane and Sissoko in Terminator mode!!! Thank you Spurs, thoroughly enjoyed us tearing those cunts apart

WOW_e22c2.gif

Just think. With Jack Grealish we'd be top with a 100% record. The guy with 1 goal and 2 assists in the Championship playing at AM.

Much better option than Dele or Christian.

Every window. It's phenomenal.

Imagine a squad with a strike partnership of Berahino and Austin being supplied by Grealish.

Total Football. Cruyff would be proud.
Makes you think whose idea was it to even try to get him in the first place.

I've just watched that Chelsea girl's "Matchday Vlog"

Gang, what the fuck is a VLOG? do these losers spend the entire game just filming themselves watching the game for self promotion? It's the saddest thing! Do we have noted Vloggers?!
We have some of the most the most famous...

It's because we're a Jewish club and England loves to fuck with any minority it can
Scotland being the main one. Stop crossing the border for a little bit of slap and tickle with an English club and support one of your own ridiculous teams you fucking Jock cunt. Even after a glorious victory you still can’t put your petty agenda to one side. If I hated Scotland as much as you hate England I certainly wouldn’t be supporting Celtic or Hearts, or fucking Aberdeen. You’re a fucking cunt Vince, and nobody takes your support seriously - consisting as it does of feeble sarky comments from your phone when waiting for chips. You probably wear a Spurs scarf whilst doing it making you hated by people from both sides of the border.

Vince (sausage nonce*,) going all out to bag first place in the multi awards ,,,

* Allegedly

Last edited:
Even worse, some geniuses on here were willing to drop £40mil on him.

Then they have a go at everyone else for telling them how ridiculous they are.

I mean, Jack fucking Grealish.
Being honest, I don't recall anyone on here justifying that price tag - but rather lamenting that we couldn't get even that one deal done.

We'll still be needing some movement in the next transfer window(s) with Dembele and Alderweireld being very possible/likely outgoings.

Quite frankly, a CM signing may have benefitted us in the summer - let's not forget that our points total betrays the number of games with poor performances where he just about managed to get the job done.

Been up for over 12 hours straight since the game...

Currently 5 pm here in Sydney town. Must have watched the highlights a dozen times over a few ales at lunch.

Fair dinkum, we were fricken good.

PS, this place is soooooo much more enjoyable after a win like that...

:) :) :)

Being honest, I don't recall anyone on here justifying that price tag - but rather lamenting that we couldn't get even that one deal done.

We'll still be needing some movement in the next transfer window(s) with Dembele and Alderweireld being very possible/likely outgoings.

Quite frankly, a CM signing may have benefitted us in the summer - let's not forget that our points total betrays the number of games with poor performances where he just about managed to get the job done.
We saw ''Levy, just pay the fucking money'' come out a few people's mouths.

Turns out he was correct not to.

And to blow my own trumpet. Because you know how I like to...

I would rather play Skipp. Put faith in Winks and see a fit Wanyama.

Yes. Oliver Skipp and Tashan Oakley-Booth . I'd much rather give Skipp the minutes we're talking about giving Grealish and then put Winksy in Grealish's position.

tumblr_obfhulCUYi1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

CM signing in the summer was imperative but not Grealish at 30m. Perhaps 15-18m max with add ons - see what Poch could do with him - ie low risk signing. Anyway that ship has sailed now but I still fully expect us to sign a long term Dembele replacement - only a fool would suggest otherwise

Back
Top Bottom