Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's good stuff, it's just if you asked me who would I rather have the better performance out of Sissoko or say Eriksen or Kane I know who i'm gonna pick.

Different players
Different argument

Pleased for Sissoko and it was great to see his runs at their defence causing them real problems

Cheating oil rich corrupt cunts

Second half has given me some hope.

Dele, winks, and Christian all linking up well I thought.

Looking forward to an evening away London derby now on Wednesday.

Good effort but that's about it. Not that I expected anything, still disappointing considering that City were actually quite poor by their standards and an upset was possible. The quality just isn't there for us. We can praise players for running around a lot all we want but that alone wont get us far. We need better technicians on the ball and that's been clear for a while.
It was obvious the rise in quality when Dele and
Love the fact he's so positive at trying to get the ball forward.
Yeah, his awareness is top notch. He was knocking balls past the midfield first touch and with pase. Let's hope he grows into the season.

I’m usually the first to go hardcore bastard against our team where I think it’s justified, but I feel optimistic after that performance.
Winks is seriously on the boil. We have a formidable team and decent enough depth. Given that the champions league is gone, we should go on an almighty run in the league. And I think we will - the players will take a lot of positives from that game.

Davies kick the ball out and does fair-play, but thoose cunts are kicking the ball every time we get a foul. It's bad. It's so bad I'm gonna cheer for United against them.

Wow so unlucky. Really desevered to win after dominating 2nd half for long periods . Sissoko was a beast , Lamela upbeat .
Pitch played into their hands and what an arsehole Wembley is .
Looks like on this form top 4 is a certain if we play our strongest team and maybe a late burst for the title . Good vibe even in defeat .
COYS

I’m usually the first to go hardcore bastard against our team where I think it’s justified, but I feel optimistic after that performance.
Winks is seriously on the boil. We have a formidable team and decent enough depth. Given that the champions league is gone, we should go on an almighty run in the league. And I think we will - the players will take a lot of positives from that game.
Yep, the self-belief started to show in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom