Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm
Davies and Tripps FB’s
No Winks
Can’t see how this is our best XI against that lot

Winks got embarrassed by Man City last season. He's dreadful without the ball. Dembele and Sissoko offer much more than him without the ball and considering City are likely to have most of the possession, I can understand why Winks hasn't been picked.

Eriksen not starting is a surprise though. We MAY just have a pretty decent line up against West Ham at this rate, which is a positive.

Hi Guys, I won't be shouting for your lot tonight, due to my support for my local team, but I would like to make the observation that you have much more than a punchers chance (you can be truly awsome on your day).
You may well be sat above us in the table in a couple of hours time and you're in this position on merit - you've got a great coach and I only hope you can keep him out of the clutches of the dark side.

Disappointed that Eriksen not playing. Must be too big a risk with the pitch but hopefully he will come on early in the Second half. Would take a draw now.

Remember when poch kept talking about always rotating the fullbacks? Aurier has now been available to play in any of the last 3 and not started. That's absolute bullshit

Sissoko is one of the only midfielders we have that actually runs forward and beyond the opposing defence. Considering how crucial he ended up being doing this against West Ham - he has a big game on his hands.

He does make good forward runs but never plays forward passes, that’s what I was getting at. Let’s hope he has a good game either way

No Llorente or Wanyama in the squad............

Playing Wednesday you would hope.

So many players on the periphery and yet in summer we kept them or priced then out of the market. Such strange decision making.

Wanyama's loss to injury and poor form have been a real shame. In that maiden season with us he was second to none in his all round contribution.

Back
Top Bottom