Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It takes us too long to get into these games way to often
But how frequently do we fall behind? Rarely I think. We allow teams to burn themselves out early against us and grow into the game it’s still 0-0.

Same against Liverpool. Their first goal was against the run of play - after the first 30 mins we’d taken over. If we hadn’t conceded at that point I think we’d likely have gone on to draw minimum.

I'd like to see a stat that shows how many of our goals are made in each half. We seem to be much more of a second half team than a first half team
The first 15 mins this and last season have often always felt sluggish.

I think that game against United where Eriksen scored super early is the only exception I can think of.

I'd honestly play CoCo left back atm can't be any worse than Davies and bring on Lucas
If no one moves to meet him or receive the ball he would struggle just as much as Ben. He'd probably do better since he is more of a dribbler.

Half of Ben's shit today is him being left on his own with not help.

We're looking very disjointed

The first 15 mins this and last season have often always felt sluggish.

I think that game against United where Eriksen scored super early is the only exception I can think of.
Pool at Wembley last season as well where we scored 3 in the first. But yeah, I think most games we spend the first half finding our rhythm before doing it in the second

Back
Top Bottom