Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And on top of the arrest, he missed training because of it. Can't imagine anyone here demanding playing Lamela, Lucas, Dier, Trippier, etc. for not showing up for training the week of a big match, as not doing playing the absentee is "punishing the fans".

That's some true dipper levels victimhood disgrace right there. Embarrassing how little moral integrity some people have when it comes to their footy match.

What's it gotta do with victimhood ? I'm seriously bemused by that.

Rooney was done for being 3 times over fairly recently did he anyone call for his head then ?
There were a lot of people rightly outraged, particularly by the lack of punishment he received. And there wasn't anyone making allowances for him or claiming Everton had to play him or else it was "punishing the supporters". Its much easier to have scruples when the shoe is on the other foot.

What's it gotta do with victimhood ? I'm seriously bemused by that.
You don't see ridiculous levels of victimhood in the idea that the club should start an admitted criminal drink driver who missed training because he was sat in a jail cell, because dropping him would be unfair punishment on the poor, innocent supporters?

Mate, it's a wreath short of a spectacle. If Vorm plays and has a laugher, I expect a minutes silence at Anfield next week to mourn your 3 points. It weren't your fault.

You don't see ridiculous levels of victimhood in the idea that the club should start an admitted criminal drink driver who missed training because he was sat in a jail cell, because dropping him would be unfair punishment on the poor, innocent supporters?

Mate, it's a wreath short of a spectacle. If Vorm plays and has a laugher, I expect a minutes silence at Anfield next week to mourn your 3 points. It weren't your fault.

Biggest load of shite I've ever read , there are no victims.

I think it shall be a month ban then plays him in CL first. But no stripped from captaincy. Cos that feels very permanent shame.
Or maybe stripped but dont drop him. Definitely not both.

I think we have to sent message to all that we value discipline. Basically as what SAF would do to delinquents.

He didn’t with Keane

You would of thought Lloris had killed someone the way some of you are going on, the amount of footballers who have been done for drink driving, I've never heard of any receiving a fucking months ban. What does that even achieve? just draws unnecessary attention to a situation that would otherwise be forgotten about in a weeks time.

Werther’s vodka. Gonna give this a go.

Septuagenarian sweet of choice, the hard-boiled toffee/denture binding agent known as ‘Werther’s Original’ make a fine drink when combined with a bottle of cheapo vodka. Simply take one packet (135g) of the pensionary sweets, unwrap them and shove them in a bag. Place the bag on a hard surface, then smash to bits with a mallet.

Pour the smashed confectionary pieces* into a 750ml bottle of vodka. You’ll need to remove 100ml vodka from the bottle first to make room. (Approx 4 shots).

Shake the bottle daily until the sweets have dissolved. Your toffee flavoured vodka will be ready after five days of agitation.

Enjoy in a hairy brown cardigan, by the fire.
Sounds lovely but haven't got the patience to do all that.

Back
Top Bottom