Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final word on this topic then we can close the thread:
Did he d and d? Yes
Will he be punished by the law? Yes
Should the club punish him with fines and community work? Most certainly...but privately.
Should he be dropped? No...cutting off nose to spite face
Should he lose captaincy? No
Should we be hard on him as a professional and role model? Definitely

Last. Word. Had.
:kaneshh:

My apologies, you clearly aren't recovering.
Is he safe? Did he drive safely? The answer to both these questions is 'yes'. Therefore you are a virtue signalling twat. That is all

Do you have to practice hard at being a fucking bell end or does it come naturally?

If he “drove home safely” (your original comment) then why did he end up in a cell for 7 hours, & walk out with a charge sheet? He didn’t make it home safely because he was drunk driving.

He’s acknowledged drink driving is wrong.
Why can’t you?

I think it shall be a month ban then plays him in CL first. But no stripped from captaincy. Cos that feels very permanent shame.
Or maybe stripped but dont drop him. Definitely not both.

I think we have to sent message to all that we value discipline. Basically as what SAF would do to delinquents.

I don't think it's Tottenham's job to punish Hugo Lloris or anyone else for an incident unrelated to work within reason , I would take my boss to a tribunal in seconds if he tried to enforce punishment on me for drink driving (I don't need to drive for work ) it will be dealt with by the law and it's really none of Tottenham's business , because Hugo is a public figure known worldwide he will have to issue a statement and will agree to pay a large fine that will probably go to a charity that deals with victims of drunk drivers and he will lose his driving licence probably for longer than the average Joe who was the same amount over , that punishment fits the crime imo , he could lose the captaincy if the sponsors demand it but dropping him would be madness.
He's a public figure, a captain, and a face of the club. Doesn't matter what you would do regarding your boss as your job is entirely different. You can rest assured there is language in all our players', and most football players', contracts regarding the clubs' rights to enact punishment for these sorts of things.

I think it shall be a month ban then plays him in CL first. But no stripped from captaincy. Cos that feels very permanent shame.
Or maybe stripped but dont drop him. Definitely not both.

I think we have to sent message to all that we value discipline. Basically as what SAF would do to delinquents.

A month ban? That’s just hurting us.

He's a public figure, a captain, and a face of the club. Doesn't matter what you would do regarding your boss as your job is entirely different. You can rest assured there is language in all our players', and most football players', contracts regarding the clubs' rights to enact punishment for these sorts of things.

Two week fine groveling public apology bit of a bollocking jobs a gooden , like the rest of the players that got caught DD.

If this was Terry or Noble or Henderson or some other player at Chavs, Woolwich, Liverpool or Wet Spam for example then most of you (if not all), would be calling for their heads.
And on top of the arrest, he missed training because of it. Can't imagine anyone here demanding playing Lamela, Lucas, Dier, Trippier, etc. for not showing up for training the week of a big match, as not doing playing the absentee is "punishing the fans".

That's some true dipper levels victimhood disgrace right there. Embarrassing how little moral integrity some people have when it comes to their footy match.

Back
Top Bottom