New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I miss all the new photos of the shiny new stadium in this thread

Time lapse from Dec 2016 to now.

QSCIryO.gif

Some supposed itk saying EA might be in for the naming rights.

oxon on simb:
a source who shall remain very nameless (but works super high up at the below company) says they are in advance talks to buy the naming rights to the stadium.

Hope not, EA is the scummiest of the large gaming companies. Buying smaller companies to asset strip and kill them and disgusting micro transactions in games. There are more things I hate about EA but these are the major non gaming ones.

Hope not, EA is the scummiest of the large gaming companies. Buying smaller companies to asset strip and kill them and disgusting micro transactions in games. There are more things I hate about EA but these are the major non gaming ones.
Frankly the vast majority of the companies able to chuck £300m+ at a commercial sponsorship are unpleasant in one way or another. I'd much rather take EA than have some Gulf state company paying us off with riches accumulated from dictatorship, torture and murder.

Why do you need you need a refund then...........has your money tree stopped growing??

I consider myself a lucky man even given some of my current personal circumsrances.

In this case I’m lucky because first of all I only became a bronze member in July last year and I’ve already been allowed to become a STH.

Secondly I’m lucky because, yes I am able to afford an 1882 ticket. This in turn is due pretty much entirely luck in my life.

The 1882 thing would not have been my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice. But yes I can afford it for a year maybe 2 or even 3. Then who knows what life holds that far into the distance.. I hope within that time frame that 1) I’m still alive and 2) the club will let me move to somewhere else within the stadium that isn’t in the gods or this “premium lite” effort.

However, I don’t think that being able to afford an 1882 ticket should mean that the club should be able to short change fans who have stumped up their hard earned. No matter their circumstance.

Apologies for the diatribe if your post was literally aimed at getting funnies. It’s never easy to tell with the medium of text alone.

Frankly the vast majority of the companies able to chuck £300m+ at a commercial sponsorship are unpleasant in one way or another. I'd much rather take EA than have some Gulf state company paying us off with riches accumulated from dictatorship, torture and murder.

You're right in regards to other possible companies being a whole lot worse. I just really dislike EA, so I'm a bit clouded on it.

It's the queue for the tube post match that kills me - ends up taking over an hour and half to get home, when it would take under 30 mins from WHL.
When I was regular at the Lane circa 85-03, getting home in under 48 hours after the final whistle was "A Result". (Saturday's)
Not even fuckin joking.
My first wife is my ex-wife for a good reason.
COYS.

(Plus, she was a moody Cunt)
Never could quite work out why.
:harrylol:

I consider myself a lucky man even given some of my current personal circumsrances.

In this case I’m lucky because first of all I only became a bronze member in July last year and I’ve already been allowed to become a STH.

Secondly I’m lucky because, yes I am able to afford an 1882 ticket. This in turn is due pretty much entirely luck in my life.

The 1882 thing would not have been my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice. But yes I can afford it for a year maybe 2 or even 3. Then who knows what life holds that far into the distance.. I hope within that time frame that 1) I’m still alive and 2) the club will let me move to somewhere else within the stadium that isn’t in the gods or this “premium lite” effort.

However, I don’t think that being able to afford an 1882 ticket should mean that the club should be able to short change fans who have stumped up their hard earned. No matter their circumstance.

Apologies for the diatribe if your post was literally aimed at getting funnies. It’s never easy to tell with the medium of text alone.

It's okay.....was an attempt at satire at the expense of everyone that thinks normal fans couldn't possibly want/afford to sit in the 1882 sections.

When I was regular at the Lane circa 85-03, getting home in under 48 hours after the final whistle was "A Result". (Saturday's)
Not even fuckin joking.
COYS.

I want to Funny this at least twice.

Not even fuckin joking.
COYS.

Think i might of married her since

They've set up a petition so that once it gets to 100k signatories the issue has to be discussed in Parliament.............who have no influence whatsoever over the rules of the FA Premier League

:dembelelol:

Tracy Crouch Sports minister is a Yid along with Lammy and that twat Ian Duncan_disorderly.

Lammy's a two faced bastard. Did fuck all for us and the stadium, demanded we charge our name to Stratford Hotspur if we moved. Now he's all over it like a cheap suit.

Self serving hypocritical ponce. He can fuck right off. And then fuck of some more.
Then fuck off . . . you get my drift.

Lammy's a two faced bastard. Did fuck all for us and the stadium, demanded we charge our name to Stratford Hotspur if we moved. Now he's all over it like a cheap suit.

Self serving hypocritical ponce. He can fuck right off. And then fuck of some more.
Then fuck off . . . you get my drift.

Never liked Lammy. Had his card marked a long time ago. 99% of politicians are the same so I shouldn't be surprised really. His twitter account is full of complete shit trying to portray himself as a good, caring guy. Twat

Never liked Lammy. Had his card marked a long time ago. 99% of politicians are the same so I shouldn't be surprised really. His twitter account is full of complete shit trying to portray himself as a good, caring guy. Twat
Guy is a cunt of the first degree along with Stephen long gone Twigg. Like many of both sides who walk into safe seats at a young age (him due to the untimely death of Bernie Lawrence) he has no fucking real world experience or motivation to do anything beyond sit on his hands, claw in a massive pension when he eventually steps down, and make empty vessel like noise when he wants to seem relevant

Just a cunt

Back
Top Bottom