Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember, I'm just the messenger - don't shoot! :)

Original claim - 26th June (click to open discussion)

Repeated yesterday:

EDIT: It's worth adding he first posted confidently about Martial on 26th May:

The sad thing is it's probably bullshit but I'll believe it anyway. Toby plus 20m seems wrong though. That would be a lot to give up for a player who hasn't hit insane heights.....yet, at least.

And then you have stazi mod team in charge with great leader A&C who will ban any divergents

Me being one of them.

He threatened to ban anyone who commented anything derogatory about the demigods who write that bullshit. I went on to say that in a months time he and "Rob" would be going cap in hand begging for donations to keep the website running.

Total cunts the pair of them.

I just signed up again using a different ISP and username details.

Thick cunts.

Me being one of them.

He threatened to ban anyone who commented anything derogatory about the demigods who write that bullshit. I went on to say that in a months time he and "Rob" would be going cap in hand begging for donations to keep the website running.

Total cunts the pair of them.

I just signed up again using a different ISP and username details.

Thick cunts.

considering you don't need anything to stop you making shit up on there why not start to fabricate a back story. Document all the BS then after you've sucked them in and gained their support release everything about it... might finally shut them up.

or just don't go to the site - like me :levyeyes:

Sorry, probably sound like a preacher :dembelelol:

HP.jpg

considering you don't need anything to stop you making shit up on there why not start to fabricate a back story. Document all the BS then after you've sucked them in and gained their support release everything about it... might finally shut them up.

or just don't go to the site - like me :levyeyes:

Sorry, probably sounds like a preacher :dembelelol:

How could anyone send money to a website without any proof of who they are sending it too?

It fucking beggars belief that those pair of twats are making thousands out of lulling those soft cunts in by making up garbage that anyone could read in the press, banning half of them for pointing out the bullshit, and then being asked to pay to upkeep a website that they only have part access to?.

One born every minute.

Hahaha. Discontent on SC as the Plea transfer wasn't shot down - suddenly users are realising the disparity between the hype earlier in the summer and the current lowered expectations.

Now apparently they're meant to take ITK with 'a pinch of salt'. Funny, I don't remember that being the case with dissenters being thrown in the gulag for questioning them before.

The fucking arrogance of the mods on there. Always comes across as if they hate everyone who is a member of the site. Most likely the kind of people who would have to be stopped in the Stanford Prison Experiment because they're so keen to abuse the tiniest bit of power that they've never previously had.
Good lord it'd be funny to see what they look like in real life.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom