Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair point. However the Bale transfer is probably one of the deals that forced the market to rocket in the first place.

Am I right in saying it was a world record at that time?

Nah, he only broke the record by a token couple of million...

Neymar deal more than DOUBLED the record overnight.

------------Dier------------
-----Eriksen---Dele-----
Bale-------------------Son
------------Kane------------

Looks nice. Relying an awful lot on Dier to do all the defensive work. But you're right, teams would shit it.

What I worry about is two players as greedy as Bale and Kane working alongside one another. Bale cutting in and smashing 25 yarders all day is gonna effect Harry I think.

This is why Winks is so important. When in form he can play where you have Dier.

Not saying we should play without a CDM but Winks showed he can be the lone pivot vs Real

Shopping out of France is going to become much, much more expensive once their new domestic TV deal is in play. Third most expensive domestic deal behind the PL and the bundesliga.

Back
Top Bottom