Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually, all cocking about aside, he's showing some balls that his team mates have not, and more class than they have showed over the last month or so..let alone when they left him on his todd last night

I said it earlier if I was Southgate I would drop Henderson, some fucking captain he is not going to Karius at full time, just a sideways passing waste of space not fit to lace Gerrards boots

I was going to post last night that it won't be long before some self-pitying twatpipe starts up a fucking petition to get the result overturned.

I would have been joking.

UEFA & FIFA should punish Sergio Ramos for intentionally hurting Mohamed Salah

facepalm-calvin.jpg

I said it earlier if I was Southgate I would drop Henderson, some fucking captain he is not going to Karius at full time, just a sideways passing waste of space not fit to lace Gerrards boots

Meanwhile, the righteous Sir Harry of Kane steps up, above and beyond for his keepers...

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah I’ve not really watched enough of him but was thinking if he captains them to a CL victory then he’s obviously got something about him. As it turns out, he’s pretty average. Surely we can do better....

Looking back on it now Ramos is a proper bastard no doubt about it.

But I would kill for a player like him in our team.
An absolute leader who can drag you through the shit to get the result. Will go down as one of the greatest defenders ever.

Back
Top Bottom