WBA (A) 5th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So basically saying “play Toby and Rose because they are far superior” for months on end is ok........but when they play, and we are just as fucking shit, it’s irrelevant.

Would it be irrelevant if we played well and won? No, no John I think it would be very relevant indeed.....wouldn’t it. Yeeeesss

And why shouldn’t I blame them? Toby went missing for the corner and Rose scored an own goal.
Can we blame Tripper when it’s his fault? Yes John. Yes we can.
Your talking shite again sammy.

Kane has looked disinterested since the turn of the year. Unusually so.

On the contrary- he's almost looked too interested, desperate even.
He's still a young man though, and will learn something this season about trying too hard instead of letting the game come to him.
I love and appreciate him to death but he's pushed too hard at times and made things harder for himself and the team than they needed to be.

1. I can only assume you're about 10. My point is clear.Kane has looked disinterested since the turn of the year. Unusually so.
NO... I'm not 10..... I'm 11 (ELEVEN) so fuck you!
ONLY joking Videprinter fans... I'm TWELVE!

but yes... I think Kane hasn't quite been the same since he claimed Eriksen's 'goal'... other than that... I see where you're coming from.

Fucking still stinks though. Allow me THAT at least!

Golating Gooners have nothing better to do on Saturday night...

I'll see y'all on Wednesday... when things clear up a bit.

objective top 4. Athough its still in our hands- Chelsea v Liverppol, now I want Liverpool to win.
We have a better GB than Chelsea so that may help us over the line .

I hate every team out there but today, hats off to WBA. They showed spirit and got the result they needed. We lacked togetherness, to many changes and players not looking in tune. beer will ease the pain

Your talking shite again sammy.
No mate, you have no leg to stand on.

You have repeatedly said, along with others, that without Toby and Rose we are weaker.

We have not improved with them in any games since they have returned from their respective injuries.
Toby played today, Brighton and Newport was it? We were SHIT in every game, but supposedly we would have wiped the floor with Juve and Utd had he played.

Fucking delusional and you know it.

Our problems are up top. You don’t become more fluid in attack by changing out Sanchez for Toby, or playing 3 CBs.

The attacking players are not performing.
It has NOTHING to do with supply from the back, and we lost today because Toby was marking Llorente at the corner and Rose did a Mr Bean on the line.

It would have been a shit draw, and that’s on the AMs and striker.

Two incontrovertible facts, however people want to dress them up...

1) We've been fucking dogshit since Chelsea
2) Kane's been fucking dogshit since he came back
Apart from that we've been in Title Winning form!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Quote: KAISER SOZE

"The stupidest thing Harry Kane ever did was claiming Eriksen's goaĺ at Stoke.."
quote: EVERY SPURS FAN OUT THERE.

Lots of empty seats at West Brom. Now I realise they may not play football like Brazil of the 70s however, they are on the brink of relegation and surely the fans should be there helping/cheering?

Perhaps I'm just a little old fashioned...

And they wouldn’t let me buy a ticket at 1pm

Fucking shite club

Couldn’t give a fuck....if someone is happy to quote me 5 times in the first half to tell me in great detail how Toby has improved us, and anyone who can’t see it is clueless, then they should be happy enough to come back after the game and continue to explain.

Why?

You clearly don’t understand the game

I bet tonight has caused more unnecessary rows in 'Spurs supporting' households than ANY other weekend this season!

The PLAYERS and management need to know how their lacklustre attitude affects the loyal fans who give a fucking shit!

...and yes, I've just had an unnecessary row that didn't need to happen.

Thank you Spurs... thanks a fucking bunch

...pricks!

Back
Top Bottom