Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’re all thinking it...

Dreams do come true • r/coys

yet8v7meinv01.jpg

How fucking short is this woman?
Fashion icon Daniel Levy

I personally have no love at all for Mr levy. I truly believe that he only caress about money he can pocket and not about our clubs progression. He continues to lie about competing for trophies when we all know if u are not willing to pay the going rate in wages and transfers, that all our best players will eventually leave and you will not sign any world class players that are needed to compete. They will instead go to the club's that show real ambition and who will pay them what other world class players and even some not world class command...coys without levy...please as I hate always being the club that bottles the big games ..

I personally have no love at all for Mr levy. I truly believe that he only caress about money he can pocket and not about our clubs progression. He continues to lie about competing for trophies when we all know if u are not willing to pay the going rate in wages and transfers, that all our best players will eventually leave and you will not sign any world class players that are needed to compete. They will instead go to the club's that show real ambition and who will pay them what other world class players and even some not world class command...coys without levy...please as I hate always being the club that bottles the big games ..

I don’t know where to start.

So will just finish.

Maybe support City. Or PSG then.

Seriously. You will probably be a lot happier.

What's with all the new account trolls? feckin' wankers the lot of 'em ... this one's not even very good at it ... useless cnut probably a dipper .... or John Thomas in disguise?

Last edited:

I personally have no love for illiterate, ignorant, wannabe spurs newbie trolls, but there you go.

Fuck off Nigel, you fat shit.

I don’t know where to start.

So will just finish.

Maybe support City. Or PSG then.

Seriously. You will probably be a lot happier.

What's with all the new account trolls? feckin' wankers the lot of 'em ... this one's not even very good at it ... useless cnut probably a dipper ....

I personally have no love for illiterate, ignorant, wannabe spurs newbie trolls, but there you go.

Fuck off Nigel, you fat shit.
Why is it that every single Spurs fan that expresses any doubts or misgivings about Levy\ENIC is labelled a troll and and insulted like this.
It's not only pathetic it's fucking childish. Sometimes even cowardly. Go and support someone else then they say.
It's a fackin forum FFS.

Why is it that every single Spurs fan that expresses any doubts or misgivings about Levy\ENIC is labelled a troll and and insulted like this.
It's not only pathetic it's fucking childish. Sometimes even cowardly. Go and support someone else then they say.
It's a fackin forum FFS.

Because his post was fucking shit. Read it ffs. Complete bollocks - even you must see that? It’s trolling - pure and simple. “Expressing doubts or misgivings”? Get to fuck. Spurs fan my hole.

It's a fackin forum FFS.

the premise:
I personally have no love at all for Mr levy.

the rebuttal (the obvious):
1) We used to be Europa league stuff. Now, we're CL stuff.
2) We're financially sound enough to have a kick-ass new stadium coming in.

conclusion:
It's no accident that this happened while Levy was steering the ship.
If you've no love for Levy in that context, you must be trolling.

It's a fackin forum FFS.

When I have more time I will break it down.

But very simply he is the type of fan - if he is one of ours - that I hate with a passion.

People have such short memories and think we’re entitled to win trophies every season. People forget we were mid table for years not so long ago.

Even when we were finishing 5th/6th we were just the best of the rest, now we can be considered a top 4 club.

Now it’s just about bridging the gap to win the title which is the hardest step to make. We’re in a much better place with Levy then before. And yes he has made mistakes and maybe he’s been a bit tight at times when it comes to transfers but we are building the best stadium in the country, success will follow! Don’t need negative people on this forum. And yes I was gutted about the FA cup!

John Thomas John Thomas I see you liked that post. Do you agree that we’re making no progress? Do you believe Levy is lying? Do you believe all our players will leave? Do you believe we bottle every big game?

And why must you leap to the defence of every nasty little ignorant shit who comes on here to bash the club with their semi-literate posts? (Usually their first). You’re getting desperate these days.

Don't really get why the bitching goes on and on. All I know is Daniel Levy is the best chairman we can have, he regards himself as a custodian and always has the best interests of the Club. Doesn't mean he always gets it right, no human being ever does.
I'm happy to agree with this. I think you sum him up nicely. Everything else is just noise

Back
Top Bottom