Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The kid from Fulham is overrated. Just saying...

I agree with you. I trust Fulham fans more than the media, they rate 2 or 3 players higher than him.. look at this:
friendsoffulham > Man of the match (I can't post links)
they rarely chosed him as man of the match.
Note: I haven't seen him in full match because there is no championship coverage in my country.

A few West Brom players were mentioned on here before and weren’t greeted with joy. Is there any gold to be found in the relegation candidate teams?

Lemina at Southampton?
Antonio at West Ham?
Zaha at Palace?
Wilson at Bournemouth?

That’s my list I’d consider out of about 8 or 9 teams that could still go down. Any to add or take away?

I don't think Malcom is a need at this point. I am much more worried about grabbing another CM to give us depth in case Winks' situation persists or Dembele has to retire.

The kid from Fulham is overrated. Just saying...
I've seen a fair whack of him and he looks the business. Got loads of QPR pals round my way and they say he's the best player in the Championship by a country mile. Much like Dele in League 1 back in the day.

I think you might be right about being overrated as a player currently, but the potential, with Poch, is sky high.

I still have a soft spot for Patrick Roberts, is he making any waves at Celtic?

I've seen a fair whack of him and he looks the business. Got loads of QPR pals round my way and they say he's the best player in the Championship by a country mile. Much like Dele in League 1 back in the day.

I think you might be right about being overrated as a player currently, but the potential, with Poch, is sky high.

I still have a soft spot for Patrick Roberts, is he making any waves at Celtic?
He's mustard but a lot of people been getting caught up on the goal count, so many of them are tap-ins (this season). His next move is so critical, wherever he ends up, he going to need time. If Fulham get promotion I think his best option is for him to remain at the club, he can still shine in their first year even if they don't and go down, he'll still get a move should that happen.

Back
Top Bottom