Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back in training next month isn’t that bad. If he’s back for the City game then brilliant, but I’d rather they don’t rush him.

Sonny, the time has come. You are the chosen one. You’re the second most dangerous Korean on the planet, time to become the first.

International break will help us too.

He’s certain to miss

Swansea (FA)
Chelsea (A) 01 April
Stoke (A) 07 April

City (H) 14 April I think this’ll be too soon for him.

He then may be back for Brighton (A) 20 April if not then it’s Watford (H) 30 April.

The problem is, once you’ve done your ankle it’ll happen again. We’ve all sprained our ankle and it’s weakened from them.

We are more than the Harry Kane team. Son, Dele, Eriksen and Lamela will all step up. So will Llorente and Lucas when called upon I’m sure. Don’t panic.

Definitely back for Stoke, possibly for Chelsea. The boot will be off next week, he'll be doing work on the grass by the end of the week, then light training the following week then full training on the Friday before the Chelsea game.

To be fair, I remember Danny Rose returning to first team training for about 8 months in a row before we saw him.

When's the date for the FA Cup semi final if we do get there!?

He’s certain to miss

Swansea (FA)
Chelsea (A) 01 April
Stoke (A) 07 April

He then may be back for Brighton (A) 20 April if not then it’s Watford (H) 30 April.

The problem is, once you’ve done your ankle it’ll happen again. We’ve all sprained our ankle and it’s weakened from them.

We are more than the Harry Kane team. Son, Dele, Eriksen and Lamela will all step up. So will Llorente and Lucas when called upon I’m sure. Don’t panic.

Prediction:
9+ pts from the following, all without Kane
Swansea (FA)
Chelsea (A) 01 April
Stoke (A) 07 April
City (H) 14 April

He’s certain to miss

Swansea (FA)
Chelsea (A) 01 April
Stoke (A) 07 April

I wonder about the cumulative effect of a long season on this.

I know they'll have very accurate data on the physical performance of the players so the club know best, but if we had a legitimate second striker we could rest Harry a bit more.

BTW I love sonny but i think hes far better as AM than striker and Llorente is probably not right for us (being polite).

I wonder about the cumulative effect of a long season on this.

I know they'll have very accurate data on the physical performance of the players so the club know best, but if we had a legitimate second striker we could rest Harry a bit more.

BTW I love sonny but i think hes far better as AM than striker and Llorente is probably not right for us (being polite).
The only way I can see this type of injury being blamed on the number of games played is that "it was bound to happen" with the number of games. It is a turned ankle not a soft tissue injury caused by overuse.

Do you know what - it's just an internet forum pissing into the wind - could have worded that slightly less patronisingly, couldn't ya?

Fundamentally, none of us know how we will set up, how long we are missing him for, and how oppos will set up. My belief is that teams are so used to seeing how we play with him, and have built strategies to cope with that, that they may not have thought or prepared for what we look like without - the longer we are without, the greater chance they catch on (although with only just over 1 game a week between now and the end of season, our players are less likely to burn out)

I do believe that we are stronger now than we were 18 months or even 12 months ago, and that we can cope for a short period without Harry - no where near ideal, but not fatal either

Wasn't my intention to patronise - sorry if you took it that way.

Harry Kane’s a goner by Good Friday.

But will make his come back by Easter Sunday.

#messiah

#Dailymirrorfuckoffyouuttercunts

One player a team should not make. We will be fine

Back
Top Bottom