Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this would be a good game for Lamela. He makes so much room for other players and can pick out passes. It then depends on who is dropped as we need Son’s pace, Eriksen is our best player and Dele is a major goal threat.

Can't make it today but reckon we need to put out our strongest possible side and try and get a big lead with 20-30 minutes to go so we can then make some changes.

Lloris
Aurier* - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Dembele - Dier
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Foyth, Wanyama, Winks, Lamela, Lucas Moura

*Instead of Trippier as banned for Weds game.

Harsh on Llorente not to be on the bench, rest Sissoko for Juve game. ;-)

It'll be alright lads, I've stuck £50 on us.
I doubt The Guardian is a reliable source of betting odds, but on yesterday's preview they reckoned the draw was 7-1 and the Huddersfield win was 20-1. I must admit to thinking they were both big value and contemplating a cheeky score on each, not that I'm a betting man in any sense.

Worst (financial) case scenario I'd lose €40 but celebrate a Spurs win and up to third. The draw would return a €100 profit, the loss €360, which would soften the blow somewhat.

I doubt The Guardian is a reliable source of betting odds, but on yesterday's preview they reckoned the draw was 7-1 and the Huddersfield win was 20-1. I must admit to thinking they were both big value and contemplating a cheeky score on each, not that I'm a betting man in any sense.

Worst (financial) case scenario I'd lose €40 but celebrate a Spurs win and up to third. The draw would return a €100 profit, the loss €360, which would soften the blow somewhat.
That's the Peter Cook bet isn't it? Always bet on Spurs to lose, and then you always win, one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom